Banks first pool fun of 2014

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Cheli looks like he is envious of her having fun but just wont join in. :heart: the photos

good observation.... he tried to get her to play every time she would come out of the pool... as soon as she went back towards the pool -- he had a look of defeat.

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Great pictures!! The only thing Vegas does in his pool is try to scratch the designs off the bottom and drink water.
Lol! Last summer we got Meatball a baby pool. He kept trying to dig in it! Maybe that's what he was doing, tryin to scratch the designs off !

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awwwww sweet Banks loves her pool, too cool. :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Aww Banks looks like she's having a blast!!! Poor Cheli... Maybe he would like a sprinkler?!! Our dogs will play for hours w/the sprinkler going... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
How cute!! Mine had more fun playing with the empty pool with Bertha enticing Arnold to pull it out and then both of them jumping in it. Love the photos!!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Awwwww sweet Banks loves her pool, too cool. :)

Yes, she TOTALLY loves anything to do with the pool and hose.

Aww Banks looks like she's having a blast!!! Poor Cheli... Maybe he would like a sprinkler?!! Our dogs will play for hours w/the sprinkler going... Lol Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

:no: he HATES anything to do with the hose, sprinkler or pool.... runs and stays away till they are turned off

How cute!! Mine had more fun playing with the empty pool with Bertha enticing Arnold to pull it out and then both of them jumping in it. Love the photos!!

Banks will just lay in the empty pool too... she loves everything about it

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]...AWWWWWWW....I LOVE IT!!!Banks is so cute in his pool! !!

Chubby♡

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
That's great! I just love all the spots!!! 😃 I wish Rigs liked the pool more. He will just stand there and drink a little water and then jump out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww so cute, banks looks like he's enjoying his baby pool, Cheli is like my two guys, both of mine hate anything to do with water. They would drink it, but would never willingly go into the pool. The city was doing work on the water pipes on the streets by my house, and they had dug up the water mains, and there was a huge hose, like a fire hose size that was draining off the excess water onto the streets, my guys wouldn't go near the evil hose, or didn't even want to walk by the water on the sidewalks.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
oh i wish bella liked water!!! stella on the other hand loves it!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.