brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Yes you but on facebook not forum. I guess general facebook people have told her, "Victorian bulldogs are not real bulldogs" she has been hesitant to join. Yet this girl has been fast to notify us (on EBN facebook page ) that a member was rules. She needs to join us on the forum and help us educate all members!!
Um excuse me but Frankie is a Victorian Bulldog and Brutus is an Olde English. It doesn't make them any different than any other Bulldog on here. She shouldn't let anyone dictate what is a real Bulldog. If people are saying it then it only makes them real a&$ holes. This really aggravates me.

OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Huh? Me or don't you mean EBN?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess someone was trying to sell a pup on the EBN facebook page and she said, "I was going to message Lisa but she was right on it" Thinks you are fabulous. She kept saying all these EBN facebook members names and I am like looking at her dumb because I just dont follow our FB page very often, Dean does though

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Um excuse me but Frankie is a Victorian Bulldog and Brutus is an Olde English. It doesn't make them any different than any other Bulldog on here. She shouldn't let anyone dictate what is a real Bulldog. If people are saying it then it only makes them real a&$ holes. This really aggravates me.
Exactly!!!!! She has been told horrible things on general FB not any EBN members but she is worried she will be judged. Contact her, please!! She would so fit in here. I was banging my head trying to remember who had Victorian bulldog on here.

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Exactly!!!!! She has been told horrible things on general FB not any EBN members but she is worried she will be judged. Contact her, please!! She would so fit in here. I was banging my head trying to remember who had Victorian bulldog on here.

I will as soon as I get home. People know better than to say stupid things to me. I would never put up with such crap.

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Confused hoping she is here my Frenglish is out of the norm however we feel like part of the group. Can not promise i will not laugh have you read and seen some of the posts on the other hand i have cried and learned a great deal as well. Please share your stories and pics and feed our Bully fixations.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] i thought she's already here?

Yes I'm confused! How/ where do we nag her? On fb? She must join if she's not here! I love Victorians they are beautiful bullies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have been sending her FB messges.... hee hee hee.

She is not on EBN... she is only on FB --- that is how I read Tracey's message to be

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Ok guys, I'm late to the party… LOL Her Victorian Bully is gorgeous, and seriously I'm so OVER the EBN FB page… we have some serious nut cases on there at times. Tell her to get over here… LOL

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I friended her on FB and told her to join. I explained that I also have a Victorian Bulldog and never have any kind of judgement. For gods sakes should not have rescued him because he is not full EB??? He is the sweetest baby. I really think if I ever rescue again(hopefully I will have my babies a long time) I will look for another Victorian.

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok guys, I'm late to the party… LOL Her Victorian Bully is gorgeous, and seriously I'm so OVER the EBN FB page… we have some serious nut cases on there at times. Tell her to get over here… LOL
I think it was just general facebook members making comments. I am inclear if it was EBN peeps. She is convinced to join, I think. If I am understanding [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] last post, that is horrific if someone said that!! You will love her, good sense of humor and really into bullies and rescuing.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I think it was just general facebook members making comments. I am inclear if it was EBN peeps. She is convinced to join, I think. If I am understanding @brutus77 last post, that is horrific if someone said that!! You will love her, good sense of humor and really into bullies and rescuing.

:up: let us know when she is here

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.