Dukes fav spot

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
image.jpgThis is dukes fav spot- he hangs there and watches me cook. Then he tries to paw at duchess as she walks by as if though he's a car bobbing for fish.

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
he is one proud and handsome boy... love that freckled ear!

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
hahaha Seems like the spot to be in. What a good looking young man, Mr Duke

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Duke is one gorgeous boy! very nice spot he found there. he can oversee everything from up there ^^. my mother inlaw's cat used to do that to my late Pug (bobbing for fish) and it's always certain to end in a fight LOL. it was very stressful for my mother inlaw but entertaining for us LOL.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
View attachment 71249This is dukes fav spot- he hangs there and watches me cook. Then he tries to paw at duchess as she walks by as if though he's a car bobbing for fish.

Duke really looks good, and is getting big too!! thanks for the picture Scueva... Seems me and Rocky play a game all day long, When I'm doing laundry, I often put my clothes on the bed, to put them on hangers etc... Rocky will be laying across my bed... Hahahaha, when I disturb Rocky, he immediately realizes I'm working on the bed, so he mosey's out to the living room, and jumps up in my recliner.....and watches TV!! although he's not allowed to so much as sniff the remotes, he enjoys TV. When I'm finished with the clothes, and come back to the living room, he exchanges seats with me again, and goes back to the bed, lays out and starts snoring loudly!! lol, Rambo on the other hand is within feet of me all the time, and moves when I move, Rocky is just the opposite.... lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.