New toy, Bazza has gotta say thanks...

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
P1010518.jpgP1010519.jpgP1010520.jpgThank you so much [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8944]dieMuttivonBifi[/MENTION] for the recommendation of this ball "chuck it" , Bazza cannot have tennis balls as he eats them , but is ball obssessed. HE LOVES IT YOU CAN SEE HE IS SQUISHY IT IN HIS MOUTH !!!! He was so excited cause it is so bouncy too, he played with it for hours and chewed it, no chucks or dents yet !!!! I will still supervise at all times. But very impressed I brought him two different ones and he thought it was Xmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again guys.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Look at that Bella Faccia!!! Perfection!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww Bazza looks so happy with his ball. Our guys are ball crazy too, but like Bazza they can't have any tennis balls, because they first eat the fuzz off the ball, and then they chew up the ball and eat the pieces, they also can't have any soft balls for the same reason. The only balls I've been buying for them are the Kong Balls and the JW? I think that's what they're called. Both of these brands are really hard , and so far have been bully chew proof. My guys also like the Jolly Ball made by Kong, it's a huge ball with a handle on top.

OP
Bazza

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Aww Bazza looks so happy with his ball. Our guys are ball crazy too, but like Bazza they can't have any tennis balls, because they first eat the fuzz off the ball, and then they chew up the ball and eat the pieces, they also can't have any soft balls for the same reason. The only balls I've been buying for them are the Kong Balls and the JW? I think that's what they're called. Both of these brands are really hard , and so far have been bully chew proof. My guys also like the Jolly Ball made by Kong, it's a huge ball with a handle on top.

Bazza is Exactly same with a tennis ball would be gone in five minutes, even though this ball is squashy, he played and chewed hard on it for hours and nothing, not one bit came off. I was watching the whole time. I have been looking for a ball like this for ages ! The kong ball I can only find are hard and not bouncy.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Yehey Bazza finally has a ball he can enjoy! so soooo happy! look at him enjoying his prize! he's also chweing on it like a bubble gum LOL! and such a gorgeous boy too!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Love Bazza's face. Looks like he loves it! I may have to check into those for Brutus, he loves balls.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Go Bazza go! Finally some ball fun!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Aww I'm so glad that Bazza likes the ball… he's an adorable baby!!! ;) Those were Winston's favorite balls too...

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
View attachment 71223View attachment 71224View attachment 71225Thank you so much @ddnene and @dieMuttivonBifi for the recommendation of this ball "chuck it" , Bazza cannot have tennis balls as he eats them , but is ball obssessed. HE LOVES IT YOU CAN SEE HE IS SQUISHY IT IN HIS MOUTH !!!! He was so excited cause it is so bouncy too, he played with it for hours and chewed it, no chucks or dents yet !!!! I will still supervise at all times. But very impressed I brought him two different ones and he thought it was Xmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again guys.

The ball looks good, what's it called.x

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I gotta find these.... Banks can not have tennis balls either, she eats them

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I'd love to get one for Bocephus, where did you pick it up at? He spent hours last night destroying his latest Kong toy.

OP
Bazza

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
The ball looks good, what's it called.x

The the brand was recommended by a couple of members on this site in another thread, as Bazza can only have toys that are very strong as he destroys them. The Brand is "Chuck it" they have all lots of different dog toys, I jut got it from a Pet shop.

OP
Bazza

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
I'd love to get one for Bocephus, where did you pick it up at? He spent hours last night destroying his latest Kong toy.

The first thing Bazza does when he gets a new toy is try and destroy it !!!! I got it from a pet suoermaerket over here. I think a couple of members may have said "pet smart" or something like that. I would say any good dog shop. Very impressed so far, he chewed it on and off all day and still in on piece! :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online