Stella is 1 today!!

beckylu00

Apr 29, 2014
Stella!!!! Love that name.happy birthday! !!! Too cute@MyStellaBully what did u give her.I don't know what to give Rocco for his 1st birthday.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

OP
MyStellaBully

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Stella!!!! Love that name.happy birthday! !!! Too cute@MyStellaBully what did u give her.I don't know what to give Rocco for his 1st birthday.

She got the baby pool, frisbee's, and a few stuffed toys. My husband says I spoil her! My kids say she has more toys then they do! Lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beckylu00

Apr 29, 2014
[MENTION=9684]MyStellaBully[/MENTION] sounds like they jealous. 😛lol Stella can never have to much toys lol. I don't know what I should give Rocco. Don't know if I should make cake what did u give Stella is that ice cream?

OP
MyStellaBully

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
[MENTION=9684]MyStellaBully[/MENTION] sounds like they jealous. 😛lol Stella can never have to much toys lol. I don't know what I should give Rocco. Don't know if I should make cake what did u give Stella is that ice cream?

Yes. Vanilla ice cream with sliced strawberries and bananas! Was going to make/order a cake, but lost track of time. She loves ice cream, so she didn't miss out not having a cake 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions