Growing so fast

TRubble1

Mar 5, 2014
My Rubble is not a baby any more but he is still a little stinker at times. After we lost our sweet Spanky my wife and myself just couldn't imagine our home without a bully in it. Rubble has brought back a missing piece of my heart but I miss my sweet Spanky AKA Doodle Bug more than I ever thought imaginable. These are pics of Rubble at 8 weeks and 5 months and my sweet Spanky, who carried a piece of my heart to the Rainbow Bridge with him.
e5e2y9un.jpg
abatyter.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What beauties!!

I toitally agree on the piece of your heart leaving with them... Nitschke has mine with him too :hug:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Both of your babies are adorable :luv: So sorry for your loss, I have lost several bullies and all of them are my little angels :angelheart:

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Sorry to hear about your loss. Spanky was a very handsome boy love the Mickey shirt by the way. Rubble is getting so big. thanks for the pix.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgI'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet baby Spanky, he was beautiful, and my heart goes out to you, they definitely do take a piece of our hearts with them when they go, and leave a paw print on our hearts. Rubble is a handsome guy, and although he will never replace Spanky, he will give you the opportunity to love a bully again.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.