something borrowed, something pink

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
ok gotta confess i think we stole it lol. saw a pink shoe at a kids' playground near us and i took it for Bifi to play with :whistle::evil::D. his dad won't let him have anything pink so ... lol

2014-05-07 16.44.35.jpg2014-05-07 16.43.37.jpg2014-05-07 16.47.13.jpg2014-05-07 16.48.31.jpg

and now tired of playing with the pinkie shoe.
2014-05-07 16.48.51.jpg2014-05-07 16.49.58.jpg2014-05-17 12.20.07.jpg

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Lol so as some little girl is walking around with one shoe.lol that is so funny. 😆 he looks like he was having fun with it. Cute pictures of him.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my goodness… Bifi is now a shoe napper… LOL :w00t:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is too freakin cute.... he LOVES it!!!

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Lol so as some little girl is walking around with one shoe.lol that is so funny.  he looks like he was having fun with it. Cute pictures of him.

Im still looking for that little girl who's walking around with a single pink shoe LOL. She can still use the shoe its still intact lol.

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Im still looking for that little girl who's walking around with a single pink shoe LOL. She can still use the shoe its still intact lol.

Lol poor little girl she is probably on the side of the road crying cause her mom is going to yell at her for loosing her shoe. Then you roll up with half eaten shoe. Lmao😂

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Lol poor little girl she is probably on the side of the road crying cause her mom is going to yell at her for loosing her shoe. Then you roll up with half eaten shoe. Lmao

What doesnt kill her makes her stronger. Lol. We are willing to return it, it still looks brand new even after Bifi gnawed at it and the evident bite marks LOL :D.

Oh my goodness… Bifi is now a shoe napper… LOL :w00t:

Shhhh just borrowed it, just borrowed it lol.

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
What doesnt kill her makes her stronger. Lol. We are willing to return it, it still looks brand new even after Bifi gnawed at it and the evident bite marks LOL :D.

Shhhh just borrowed it, just borrowed it lol.

Lol don't take bifi this way you can say you wrestled and saved it from some dog chewing on it 😉 lol. He's to cute she can't be mad at him. Maybe her mom but not the little girl. Lol

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Lol don't take bifi this way you can say you wrestled and saved it from some dog chewing on it  lol. He's to cute she can't be mad at him. Maybe her mom but not the little girl. Lol

Lol good one! The little girl might even give the other shoe to Bifi lol.

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol good one! The little girl might even give the other shoe to Bifi lol.

Lol this made my day. Well if she can't be found stash it for bifi and let him chew it up every once and awhile. Lol just whisper to him do don't tell dad 😉😂

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Lol this made my day. Well if she can't be found stash it for bifi and let him chew it up every once and awhile. Lol just whisper to him do don't tell dad 

it's one of two shoes he plays outside (he also has a kiddie rubber shoe lol. That one i'm pretty sure has been thrown!) and are kept outside, you know just incase the little girl do passes by crying looking for her pinkie shoe lol;).

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
it's one of two shoes he plays outside (he also has a kiddie rubber shoe lol. That one i'm pretty sure has been thrown!) and are kept outside, you know just incase the little girl do passes by crying looking for her pinkie shoe lol;).

Soooo this is not his first shoe napping??? Lol so when you see signs up all around playgrounds of kids crying in the pix holding the one shoe. Lmao just keep walking, bifi just keep walking.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.