RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Aaaawww, what sweethearts! Didn't you just have snow?

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
They all look like angels in this pic. Not a hooligan to be found!!!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Feels like it has been ages , always love seeing all your bullie babies they are just awesome, hope sally is still going along good still ??

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Feels like it has been ages , always love seeing all your bullie babies they are just awesome, hope sally is still going along good still ??
It does feel like ages for me too. I've been so incredibly busy this year with work an my pet pads. I got a new job reassignment back in February and there's only a little bit of extra time in the work day now, lol. I tell you, I get home at 5, get the Hooligans and Sally taken care of, take care of some household stuff, get them all fed, then the hubby comes home, eat and finally sit down to relax, it's nearly 8 already. Then it's bedtime shortly after that. Repeat the next day. :laugh:

Sally is doing GREAT! She's healthy and strong, she runs (well a senior run, lol), plays with toys and loves to be loved on. I couldn't be more blessed with her. :angelheart:

How's Bazza doing?

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
It does feel like ages for me too. I've been so incredibly busy this year with work an my pet pads. I got a new job reassignment back in February and there's only a little bit of extra time in the work day now, lol. I tell you, I get home at 5, get the Hooligans and Sally taken care of, take care of some household stuff, get them all fed, then the hubby comes home, eat and finally sit down to relax, it's nearly 8 already. Then it's bedtime shortly after that. Repeat the next day. :laugh:

Sally is doing GREAT! She's healthy and strong, she runs (well a senior run, lol), plays with toys and loves to be loved on. I couldn't be more blessed with her. :angelheart:

How's Bazza doing?

Wow you are busy :computer::sweep::hoover:, that sure doesn't leave much time for yourself, glad to hear Sally is do good and all your other bullies :bully::bully::bully::bully:, at least you are surrounded by lots of love :heart: LOL. Bazza is doing fine, only a scare that he may have had a bowel obstruction AGAIN :down: but all good !!! THen he had Kennel Cough :down: just go over that, he is 2 1/2 and is settling down heaps now and loves everything but still alittle crazy damanding man !!!! :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.