I, like Kmarino, would be busted if...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], before I even read any of the comments and was watching the video, I was thinking to myself, Joe would KILL me if I posted him talking baby talk on any site, LOL, I kind of knew where this was going to go, and I got it! Joe is an engineer and works with 6 other "dudes" and I threaten all the time to send them pics of him being a "non-dude" LMAO!!! On New Year's eve I had him convinced to show me how to do the Catapillar dance, (from the early 90's) he laid down on the floor and started only to have Vegas "mount" his head! I got a couple of pics because I was laughing to hard, non of the mount but Joe laying on the floor with Vegas in his face! His dudes at work would have loved that photo! I will post.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]
LOL. A really loud LOL! I want to see it!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I love it and how funny that I didnt think he sounded sissy-ish at all, guess we are all used to that language huh? :)
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] I just LOVE what a changed man Bruce has become since princess Gracie chose you both. I bet it is hard to think back to when he didnt want a dog at all.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.