Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
my husband EVER found out I posted/did this. So, mom...you better not mention this to him. Here it goes. It's a lazy Sunday afternoon and both Mark and I are relaxing. I neglected to close the pantry door AGAIN..and who do you think took advantage of it? You guessed it. Here is my husband trying to talk Vegas into closing it...my husband can't even see the door, but he heard it "squeak" open.
Video.jpg

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awww that was so cute! Gooboy Vegas!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It cracks me up that I was worried about posting this because of my husband "baby-talking"...but I guess it's not that abnormal!!???

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
And I was scurrying around trying to get Lisa to delete the Facebook feed!!!

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
best part ever is the last second: "oh your".....you know the next words out of his mouth is "recording this, you better not put this on EBN or Facebook" hahahahaha. i'm a guy and i won't lie I talk just like that to my guy

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
You are correct! Those were his exact words. Also, when you post here...there is a feed that posts it right to facebook. I was scrambling trying to get desertskybulldogs to delete the post on facebook (which she did) All I would need would be for my mom to see it, like it and share it...then my husband to see it.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
That is so freaking cute! him did you ever teach him him to do this? PS Vegas is an amazing example of a bulldog just gorgeous.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
That was so hilarious! He is so smart! I sure wish Gertie would mind me like that. She high-tails it to our pantry every chance she gets. She shuts the door, but from the wrong side. She shuts herself IN the pantry. Luckily she doesn't latch it, so Ida can go open it and let her out.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
thanks for the evening giggle. Every time I see Vegas and O do something (shut door, put nose in corner etc) I am amazed all over again. They not only are cute they are so darn smart.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Before we got Gracie Bruce would tell me how much it irritated him that people talked "baby talk" to their dogs. Well he sees thing a little differently now.

When I remind him of his former lack of understanding, he of course says it's cause Gracie isn't a dog. She's a Princess!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] ...... I didn't see anything unusual in how he was talking to da widdle babeeeeee .
Oh,,,, and don't believe Lari,,,, I DONT talk like dat! :p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.