Get ready to laugh :D

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Those were awesome I love my baby girl Mia but sometimes going through this BullyShark stage is killing me. Seeing those, in the end makes it all worth it.

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Oh I know how you feel for 3 months I thought porky hated me because all she did was attack me and usually drew blood but then literally overnight she was a sweet love able affectionate bully :) n she hasn't changed since it takes time but she will grow out of it and you will look back and laugh say never again then get puppy fever and want another one :p lol it's a bulldog thing

RIP all the bullies who got their wings to soon u were all loved

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The puppy in the beginning scaring the adult bulldog always cracks me up.... he has a look on his face like "do you see this, what is it' and the puppy is fearless

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww thanks for sharing these, they were too adorable and made me laugh, even though it hurt my tummy to ,augh after surgery, it was worth it. These were priceless

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have seen this on FB… absolutely LOVE it!!! Especially the part where the dog is snorting and squeaking the toy… that just cracks me up!!! Oh and of course the part w/Vegas and the computer… LOL [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yes! We love the fact that we we're put in this video! I'm not sure we're they got their footage because the computer video officially belongs to AFV. They aired it on their show Feb 2010.

http://youtu.be/-uUvr2ktvtg

Mia Amore

Apr 28, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Oh I know how you feel for 3 months I thought porky hated me because all she did was attack me and usually drew blood but then literally overnight she was a sweet love able affectionate bully :) n she hasn't changed since it takes time but she will grow out of it and you will look back and laugh say never again then get puppy fever and want another one :p lol it's a bulldog thing

RIP all the bullies who got their wings to soon u were all loved

Can I ask did anything help during that stage? I am going through that now Mia just bit my foot and I saw Lil bit marks and blood I was like no she doesn't love me like I thought she does. This breed is really something else.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Can I ask did anything help during that stage? I am going through that now Mia just bit my foot and I saw Lil bit marks and blood I was like no olio she doesn't love me like I thought she does. This breed is really something else.

coins in a can. [MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION] made this video to show how to make it.

Mia Amore

Apr 28, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
coins in a can. [MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION] made this video to show how to make it.

Thank you for the video. How did all of you get past the stage? ?

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Elk antlers, coins in a can, pot lids....screaming and a lot of time outs. For both of us.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Elk antlers, coins in a can, pot lids....screaming and a lot of time outs. For both of us.

I will be making one of those coins in a can, Thanks for posting this!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.