Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
3usyty4y.jpg
nynupavy.jpg
gytuzy2u.jpg
u3ahebyp.jpg

A bazooka tennis ball launcher :) best thing I ever bought her she loves it and she gets a great workout.

RIP all the bullies who got their wings to soon u were all loved

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It shoots the ball???? holy cow that has got to be awesome.... VIDOE!!

I so love Porky's face :luv:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh I want to see video of this… I think Wally is a ball lover too!!!

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
lol I'll take one our next nice day :) it's pouring right now :( yeah I wasn't sure who would like it more porky or roger but it seems about even except porky thinks the whole point is to keep the ball away from her daddy so when she gets it she runs lol

paruqupu.jpg
dyruvase.jpg
some action shot you can see the tip of it in the second one :)

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Thats cool, Porky is gorgeous, and having a "ball" !!! Bazza is ball obsessed, but we cannot use tennis balls :( has he will eat them we have tough kong type balls.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Lol Porky is sooo cute! Look at that excited expecting face! Gotta have that bazooka launcher too. Well if its available here that is.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww so cute, he looks like he's enjoying his new toy. Our guys are also ball lovers, but unfortunately like Bazza can only have the Kong balls too, they first chew off and eat all the fuzzy stuff off the tennis ball, and then eat the tennis ball. I wonder if the launcher would hold a kong ball?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thats cool, Porky is gorgeous, and having a "ball" !!! Bazza is ball obsessed, but we cannot use tennis balls :( has he will eat them we have tough kong type balls.

I'm not sure if they have this in your area Andrea, but Winston used to LOVE the chuck-it glow balls. They are chewy, but tough rubber… I don't think that Bazza could eat this one. I will try and copy a pic for you… I would mail you one if you want it, they come in several sizes too.

$_37.JPG Winston LOVED the cream colored one, but they other two are rubber material as well.

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Aww so cute, he looks like he's enjoying his new toy. Our guys are also ball lovers, but unfortunately like Bazza can only have the Kong balls too, they first chew off and eat all the fuzzy stuff off the tennis ball, and then eat the tennis ball. I wonder if the launcher would hold a kong ball?

I'm not sure I'll have to look into that :)

satch1151

Dec 18, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
Lol you want a work out for your bully. Get some Jack russell's lol Rambo gets his work out.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Yes only hers is longer
tevedyby.jpg
but it is the same thing lol

thank you! Now to hunt this bad boy! Lol. Bifi also loves playing fetch. Someone gave me this like a stick where you put balls then you throw it. I love it as i throw like girl lol but this kannon looks awesome.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
I'm not sure if they have this in your area Andrea, but Winston used to LOVE the chuck-it glow balls. They are chewy, but tough rubber… I don't think that Bazza could eat this one. I will try and copy a pic for you… I would mail you one if you want it, they come in several sizes too.

View attachment 70915 Winston LOVED the cream colored one, but they other two are rubber material as well.
[MENTION=9179]Bazza[/MENTION] i recommend chuck-it balls too. Bifi chews on it like a bubble gum and its still whole. We have the orange kind, havent tried the glow balls yet. They come in different sizes too.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online