Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spoiling our girl before her spay...

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Spoiling our girl before her spay...

Quote Originally Posted by foxy131 View Post
    We had to go this one after we got home. The one the vet sent her home with didn't fit great. The vet said it was almost too small for her neck, but the next size up would have been HUGE. The one they sent us home with already had a huge circumference. She can reach her sutures, so I'd rather be safer than I have to be. But 2 weeks!!! Ugh, I don't know how we're going to make it!!

We just put her to bed. She's not happy. She's so restless and can't get comfortable. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She can reach her stitches!!! That is impressive for a bully..... glad it all went well, hope you all got some sleep
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Default Re: Spoiling our girl before her spay...

Not all of the stitches, but I think she can reach some on the end of the incision.

We got some sleep, but were up every few hours checking on her. I don't think she slept much with that thing around her neck. She laid in bed or sat up in bed, but I don't think she actually "slept."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads