Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
20140514_094359.jpg

I bought Joey a stroller last week:) She can't walk very far by herself and if she decides to not go any further while on a walk I have a problem:tongue: so sadly she's not been out of the yard much:( We took her with to the grocery store and she LOVED it. Me and Joey waited outside of the store and she sat so nicely in her stroller, putting her little paw up towards people walking by as if she was greeting them:heart: A few stopped and petted her, she looked so happy:D I drove her around in it in our yard this morning, and it was great, but we both think her stroller needs some accessories to match her personality... any ideas?:)

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Haha so cute! Love the expression on her face "mommy push already!". Sorry am nit a creative type lol. But boy love her on that stroller!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I absolutely LOVE JOEY!!! :luv: I swear she looks like she needs a floppy hat on… LOL Maybe add a water bottle so she can take sips…

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you [MENTION=8944]dieMuttivonBifi[/MENTION]:)
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] I'm planning to equip it with some useful stuff such as wet wipes, poop bags, water and bowl, maybe get one of those umbrellas for the sun too, lol.
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] doesn't she look besides herself with happiness?;) haha.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is a great ride you got there Ms. Joey! Need some airbrushed pink flowers added to it!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
The spokes on her front wheel need pink covers!

pink spoke covers.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Can you get duck tape in a store where you are? It comes in all decor now and you can "pimp" her ride with cutting out the flowers or paw prints on duck tape(@cali baker) !!! But you are artistic-you can paint some flowers-acrylic paint works great on everything!! BUT Joey decorates her throne quite well!!:yes:

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Can you get duck tape in a store where you are? It comes in all decor now and you can "pimp" her ride with cutting out the flowers or paw prints on duck tape(@cali baker) !!! But you are artistic-you can paint some flowers-acrylic paint works great on everything!! BUT Joey decorates her throne quite well!!:yes:

Have to check for that when we go to the city, don't think they'll have fancy things like that in this small town:) there is a book shop thought that sells some crafty stuff... have to pay them a visit this weekend.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.