JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
One year ago today, Sally rescued us and we rescued here. Hard to believe it's been a full year now since the day we picked her up in Nebraska. Most know her story, but for those that don't in short she had been used for breeding on a farm, had 8-10 litters of puppies, was abused (had some very deep scars that are now covered up with fur), has barely any teeth, and then then she was tossed into a shelter to a life of unknown. She's the BESTEST and sweetest girl ever and our Angel. :angel:

Here's her past year (the last video is classic toy thief Sally) :D. :havemyheart:

I owe big thanks to our very own [MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] for had she not cross posted in our rescue section, Sally would not be in our lives. Here's Sally's rescue story - Rescue Story - Meet Sally

Please open your hearts and home to a rescue. Sure they're a lot of work in the beginning the the endless love they give is priceless.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Be sure to check out the tennis ball steal at the 6:03 mark. Jack's look is priceless. :laugh:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I absolutely LOVE this video… it made me tear up :*( I'm so happy that Sally is a part of your family Jeannie, she seems to fit right in w/the gang. The look on Jack's face was cracking me up :lmao:Sally is making up for lost time w/all the toys. What a lucky girl… :loveeyes:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] Tracey, that video cracks me up. Our neighbor nicknamed her "nipples" and that's what he calls her. :ROFL:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
She seems to fit right in! It's almost as if she balanced everyone out. I haven't heard of any scuffles from the 3 hooligans since she arrived. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION].....which sibling does she seem to get along with the best?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Love, Love, Love the video!!! Made me tear up too! What a blessing for all of you.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She seems to fit right in! It's almost as if she balanced everyone out. I haven't heard of any scuffles from the 3 hooligans since she arrived. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION].....which sibling does she seem to get along with the best?

That's the most interesting part of all Cheryl. She really did balance them out, especially Wilson. I don't think she has a favorite, she really just loves all. She'll also just push her way through any of them to go where she wants to go, it's funny. The Hooligans have had only 2 fights in the last year. One was because Jack was covered up in his bed, Wilson was laying in Sally's bed with is face right at Jack and then Sally tried to get in the bed where Jack was and he gave her a warning and that's all it took once I made a movement. It was 9:30 at night and I was in bed watching TV. I saw it coming and knew what was about to happen. I still keep them under control and watch for situations of excitement that will trigger Wilson. They're doing so much better, 1000% in the fight department. :clap:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:bravo: [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]...what a beautiful video and tribute to Sally!! I have my Kleenex with me b/c this made me cry. Tate was intently watching it with me and wanted to jump into the screen. She looks absolutely beautiful, happy, and healthy. It seems like you have had her all her life with the way she just fits into the pack and the family. Thank you for rescuing her. Hopefully one day I will be able to rescue a dog too. I keep thinking about it but haven't taken "the plunge yet"!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
What a wonderful video! It made me so happy to see Sally, who probably never had freedom, or a toy-just have a real life filled with love!

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Oh my goodness!!!! That tennis ball steal and the end and her galloping off!!! Cutest thing ever! I love Sally :ROFL::havemyheart:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I cant believe its been a year and ironic that it was mothers day weekend. That was a great great video, she really loves Jack and vice versa. She's completed your family. Wonderful videolog, thank you for this. :heart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.