The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Some people. I hope they catch the jerk. I would go down there if I didn't have to work today.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
What in the world? An EB for $100… that's a steal anyway. People make me so angry :cursing:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Some people. I hope they catch the jerk. I would go down there if I didn't have to work today.

call out sick and go kick some butt :D

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Wow the things people do to get their hands on this breed. I hate to say it but you just know they are not going to take care of the dog like it should be taken care of. Now that his face is blasted everywhere what do you think he is going to do with the dog?

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Wow the things people do to get their hands on this breed. I hate to say it but you just know they are not going to take care of the dog like it should be taken care of. Now that his face is blasted everywhere what do you think he is going to do with the dog?

I agree with you. Stealing the dog is not a good sign that he properly take of the dog. Unless, his next move is to walk in Petsmart and steal food and supplies , so wrong in a lot of ways. I hope he's caught !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I just hope he didn't steal the dog to use him for something like dog fighting, or some other awful thing. I hope he took him because he loves the breed and was intending to take care of him. It's still wrong to steal the dog, and I really hope he is found safe and sound, so the humane society can ensure he gets a proper home. I really hope this man isn't using him for anything cruel or mean. Praying that this baby is okay.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Well this sucks! Why did it take 2 hours for anyone to realize he was missing???!!! And why oh why can he still adopt him for $100 if he wants to after stealing him?

Sorry but this sounds like a very poorly run facility, not the kind of place that has the best interests of the animals it is suppose to be fighting for!

Getting off soapbox now....

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I don't think he would be allowed to adopt him after stealing him, he'll be arrested and charged if he's found. I just hope he hasn't sold the dog for dog fighting or some other cruel thing, and he's safe.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I don't think he would be allowed to adopt him after stealing him, he'll be arrested and charged if he's found. I just hope he hasn't sold the dog for dog fighting or some other cruel thing, and he's safe.

It says the police says he is breaking the law. Adding that if he wanted to adopt the dog they would have to pay the $100 adoption fee

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
I just hope he didn't steal the dog to use him for something like dog fighting, or some other awful thing. I hope he took him because he loves the breed and was intending to take care of him. It's still wrong to steal the dog, and I really hope he is found safe and sound, so the humane society can unsure he gets a proper home. I really hope this man isn't using him for anything cruel or mean. Praying that this baby is okay.

Thats the first thing that came to my mind after reading this :(. sure enough the thief is up to no good. fervently hope that little boy is ok :(.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.