ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Re: My day at the office… LOL

I just love that last pic...it's like they're rolling in the ground laughing...we brake it, we brake!
I work from home and I hate it sometimes, but then I look at my two office assistants and love it!

I'm so glad that Wally & Roxie are getting along :D She is the BEST dog, so patient and kind to PUPPIES… LOL She was not very happy w/some of the dogs I was watching the last couple of months. I would so LOVE to officially work from home… it would be nice to get paid… :w00t:

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)

Well Mia cant destroy soccer balls yet but she can dig a mean hole. I know it sounds a little bad but you never know what she will find. $$$$ :yes:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom

I'm moving there too, are you hiring. Sounds like the perfect day, I could work there everyday. I'm so glad your two monkeys are getting along well.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

I'm moving there too, are you hiring. Sounds like the perfect day, I could work there everyday. I'm so glad your two monkeys are getting along well.

LOL well you'd better bring a bus… between you, Rosalie and Jim it's gonna be a packed house!!! :w00t:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.