I completely caved in...........!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Completely awesome. I have a wagon too, makes things easier

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
I like it, Mary! did you have to assemble it? do you know what the wt. limit is for that? Bogey...he looks like one happy camper now! :)

No assembly required! It folds up with one pull, and it has a cover, stores very small! Weight limit is 100lb. The nicest thing is the smoothness of the pull ( which means the ride is probably as smooth!) much better than those little tykes plastic wagons! It has all kinds of pockets too! $57 at Costco! I won't test the ride though, since I am a little over the weight limit!!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Nice pic. He knows what he is doing. He is riding in style now. I am just glad Harlea hasn't reached that point yet, but when she does we will use a doggie stroller.

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
I wonder if I got one for curly if my other 2 dogs could pull his fat behind haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. I know what you go through with a non walker, Dozer is the same way, won't walk for more than 10 minutes. I'm having to drag him behind me, but don't want to do this, I'm afraid of hurting his neck, he's almost 50 lbs. so I can't lift him, so I usually end up calling hubby for a ride home. I have a Little Tykes wagon from my grandson, but he's almost 7, so too big for it, so I was thinking I could use it for Dozers walks, I'm just not sure if he would lie it, he's so afraid of everything. He'd probably shake at the sound of the wheels on the pavement. Lol. We'll have to test it out and see how he does.

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
Omg! I'm dying! That is awesome! Mom - 0 Bogey - 1 :) Love it!

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
That's too cute....I have one that likes to walk but I can see that for his golden years

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=7064]mer55[/MENTION]...that is so cool...Chubby needs one of those...He started fighting me on walks too...I call him my lazy boy;-)

Chubby♡

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.