I completely caved in...........!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
When I got Bogey, I was determined to have a bully that liked to walk!:goodone:

As he ages, ( um, he's only 19 months old) his walking is slow, hesitant, and downright frustrating- no matter where we go! It used to be if we went somewhere new, he was all pep and energy, walking ahead of me. Familiar places like the neighborhood, it was a constant fight to get him to go 4 houses. Now, we can't get past 2. It goes like this:
me: " Bogey, lets go for a walk!" ( in an excited voice like we were going to find a million dollars!)
Bogey: blank stare
me: "good boy, lets go!"
Bogey: " if I have to"
We walk to the end of the driveway and it starts. Walk 3 steps. Stop. I walk back to him, he gets going. Walks 2 steps, pees on mailbox. Stops. I pull, he backs up. I walk back to him, he stands up and moves forward 4 steps. Pees on bush. Turns and heads back to house. You get the idea.

Sooooooo..........I caved in and picked this up at Costco! He LOVES it!! Rode the whole neighborhood, no fighting, no overheating, and when we got back, he sat in it another 20 minutes. Took it to Lowes with us, he was king of the store! Now all his minions come to him to give the belly rub!! He is sooooooo freakin' spoiled!! image.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I like it, Mary! did you have to assemble it? do you know what the wt. limit is for that? Bogey...he looks like one happy camper now! :)

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
HILARIOUS!!!!
It's about time you recognize that you treat him like the king he is...:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
OH Bogey you handsome non walking fellow!

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
That is to cool!! I might need to find one for Dually!! Right now he walks just fine as long as I go and Daisy goes. However, Daisy is a 11 year old Boxer with congestive heart failure, she won't be around much longer. Thats when I will need that wagon!!

Jamison11

Jan 18, 2014
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Floyd
The boys got style 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poohusmc

Apr 26, 2014
Quantico VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willie G, Winston (RIP)
That is do cool..he looks very happy with his new ride 😊

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
hahahaha! Where there's a will there's a way! He looks so proud of himself!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Omg, he showed you!! He looks like he's king of the hill!!! He's really saying "she finally understands me"!

- - - Updated - - -

Omg, he showed you!! He looks like he's king of the hill!!! He's really saying "she finally understands me"!

Mia Amore

Apr 28, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
That is one sweet ride. I agree with others he finally said she got all my hints. Well at least the both of you are happy now.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
He sounds a little like Eeyore on his walks before, now he's a cruiser, where's my shades.
Love that picture.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well, he is probably saying --- it is about time!!!!! :rofl: He is king of the castle!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Well Mary..........in case you haven't noticed.........IT'S FRICKEN HOT HERE~!!!! I am on his side, and I want a wagon just like it so Joe can pull me around!!!!! :ROFL2:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG the look on his face is priceless… Go BOGEY!!! I actually thought about getting one of those… LOL :w00t:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.