Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
If you can't get along...then you are going to be locked in jail together until you settle your differences....

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], I disagree with everyone, Baby O is one :angry: girl!!!! And Vegas is looking like PA-LEEZE get me away from this psycho:crazy:!!! :lol::lol:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm with [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] .... Baby O looks like she's going to rip the head off anybody who gets within 2 feet of her as soon as she has done her time. Poor Vegas is obviously hoping that if he lies still then maybe Baby O will not notice he's even there.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
..... And if this fails?? restraint????? LOL

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It never works. Orion gets so mad when Vegas goes inside her kennel and looks around, but she is always in his pulling his kennel pad in front of the fireplace. She is totally "what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine".

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
It never works. Orion gets so mad when Vegas goes inside her kennel and looks around, but she is always in his pulling his kennel pad in front of the fireplace. She is totally "what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine".

Orion is a girl ... it's a woman's prerogative to be able to do whatever she pleases! :up:

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
I should try that w spike & sparkles. Omg all they do is fight fight fight. Well not really fight but sparkles like to pick @ Spike's ears and legs & mouth. My poor spike. I just separate them they each go to their crate and fall asleep but maybe I should put them in the same crate like u did w ur babies.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
I should try that w spike & sparkles. Omg all they do is fight fight fight. Well not really fight but sparkles like to pick @ Spike's ears and legs & mouth. My poor spike. I just separate them they each go to their crate and fall asleep but maybe I should put them in the same crate like u did w ur babies.

[MENTION=689]catorres8988[/MENTION] We had the same problem with Maggie and Daddy. Poor Maggie .. Daddy would always want to play, but it was just too rough and we often found him hanging off her jowls!! :down: Luckily, one of our miniature schnauzers is the same energy level as Daddy despite the difference in age, and they started to play with each other so he's 'forgotton' Maggie. Puppies have no manners and don't seem to know boundaries!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.