BullyLove!!!

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Bodie sure is one very handsome boy! Love all the pictures! He's sooo adorable! Please give him a big tight squeeze for me.

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
What a beautiful boy you have there. I love the spot on his head.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Great pics, pics tell a wonderful story of an adorable bulldog up to lots of cool adventures and his loving family, thanks for sharing !:D

Mia Amore

Apr 28, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Really cute. Love the picture of him playing hide n seek.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:luv: I sooooooooooooo luve his freckled ears! He is so darn adorable!!

OP
BodiesMom

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
Thanks guys! Of course there's MANY more pics, but I figured I should stop at the 17 for this post!! He's definitely a silly bulldog when he's felling good!!! Mia Amore, he used to play "hide-n-seek" a lot when he was younger, not so much anymore! Probably cause he's too big to hide behind the curtains now...or actually it has more to do with, he was ruining my silk curtains, so I had to pin them up further away from the floor!!! He also used to always sleep, sit, hide...under daddy's desk! U know, where your legs and feet go! It was just something about being in a small covered confined space, that's where you'd usually find him!!! The beach pics were of his first time at the beach. We went right at dusk, so he wouldn't be too hot. He seemed to like it...questionable!...of course the first thing he did was poop!! But after a couple mins, and figuring out that the water wouldn't hurt him, he was running around like a crazy dog!! We did get lucky that day though, it was after high tide and there were small "pools" of water away from the surf, that were only a couple inches deep, so he got to run and splash around in them w/out going into the waves of the ocean!!! Which is really funny cause he's not a dog that likes getting wet!! We bought him a kiddie pool and the only way we can get him into it is to put one of his toys in it, then he'll jump in, get his toy, and jump right out! He'll dip his toes in, pull back his paw and shake it, really prissy!!! dieMuttivonBifi, will do!!
Thanks again guys!! He's my baby boy and its obvious he's spoiled rotten!!!

BullyLove!!!

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
[MENTION=11156]BodiesMom[/MENTION] Yup he does looks like he is very well loved! sure is one lucky boy (or should i say we're the ones lucky? lol)! love Bodie.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Great pics, pics tell a wonderful story of an adorable bulldog up to lots of cool adventures and his loving family, thanks for sharing !:D

Andrea is right! I loved looking at these pics, loved you & your sons pics
with him <3 Bodie has grown from adorable into very handsome bully!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thanks guys! Of course there's MANY more pics, but I figured I should stop at the 17 for this post!! He's definitely a silly bulldog when he's felling good!!! Mia Amore, he used to play "hide-n-seek" a lot when he was younger, not so much anymore! Probably cause he's too big to hide behind the curtains now...or actually it has more to do with, he was ruining my silk curtains, so I had to pin them up further away from the floor!!! He also used to always sleep, sit, hide...under daddy's desk! U know, where your legs and feet go! It was just something about being in a small covered confined space, that's where you'd usually find him!!! The beach pics were of his first time at the beach. We went right at dusk, so he wouldn't be too hot. He seemed to like it...questionable!...of course the first thing he did was poop!! But after a couple mins, and figuring out that the water wouldn't hurt him, he was running around like a crazy dog!! We did get lucky that day though, it was after high tide and there were small "pools" of water away from the surf, that were only a couple inches deep, so he got to run and splash around in them w/out going into the waves of the ocean!!! Which is really funny cause he's not a dog that likes getting wet!! We bought him a kiddie pool and the only way we can get him into it is to put one of his toys in it, then he'll jump in, get his toy, and jump right out! He'll dip his toes in, pull back his paw and shake it, really prissy!!! dieMuttivonBifi, will do!!
Thanks again guys!! He's my baby boy and its obvious he's spoiled rotten!!! BullyLove!!!

There is just something about Bodie on top of that ball (avatar pic) that
makes me laugh so hard every time I see it. Its one of my all time FAVS
of any bully pic, ever <3

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Adorable baby… Thanks for sharing these, I LOVE the freckled ears too. He's so white and clean… how do you keep him so clean?!! LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.