Does anyone else suffer from this?!? I can't be the only one......

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
@ddnene is in the same boat with you too!

However, I think we all do..... I have about 300 pics on my phone of my twoo pups

I need rehab at this point…. I have almost 600 pics on my phone, and most of them are the dogs and my grandson!!! LOL :rofl:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My wifes birthday is in May and she likes me to make a calendar every year on shutterfly or Kodak with the years best pictures we have...I tried to make it this past weekend and realized I have a thousand pictures of chumley and pretty much none of anyone else in the family..she's not gonna like the "dog" calendar this year... so im making it for me I guess..

You'd better get to snapping pics of that grandson… STAT!!! LMAO!!! :bigeyes:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I am cracking up!! It is easier when your spouse is just a s crazy. I have brought Gary over to the dark side!!
I wish she was dog crazy...Im facing serious problems here because I believe in sacrificing vacations to stay home with him...I just cant trust someone else caring for him. We had a problem two weeks ago where chum was bleeding heavily from right outside his butt area..i rushed him to the vet and it was nothing big but what if I was on vacation? Things happen and I want to be home to deal with them. I had to put a prescription cream on him 3 times a day for a week and one night I heard my wife on the phone talking to her sister saying i was playing around with chums A hole again...she makes me sound like a creep lol.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My wifes birthday is in May and she likes me to make a calendar every year on shutterfly or Kodak with the years best pictures we have...I tried to make it this past weekend and realized I have a thousand pictures of chumley and pretty much none of anyone else in the family..she's not gonna like the "dog" calendar this year... so im making it for me I guess..

:up:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I wish she was dog crazy...Im facing serious problems here because I believe in sacrificing vacations to stay home with him...I just cant trust someone else caring for him. We had a problem two weeks ago where chum was bleeding heavily from right outside his butt area..i rushed him to the vet and it was nothing big but what if I was on vacation? Things happen and I want to be home to deal with them. I had to put a prescription cream on him 3 times a day for a week and one night I heard my wife on the phone talking to her sister saying i was playing around with chums A hole again...she makes me sound like a creep lol.

Luckily, my other half is just as much a nut as me when it comes to the pups. He is going to visit his sister in June and I am staying home becasue we do not have anyone we trust enogut (and available) to stay with the pups.

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Yup my phone is full of Meatball pics!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
It is hard to find someone to trust. We like to vacation in the summer, mostly long weekend trips. I think we are going to have my niece who is 22 come stay for a while when we are home so I can see if she is "qualified" to watch the babies while we are gone. Bulldogs are a whole different ball game when it comes to everyday care. When we only had the two labs, My BIL would come through out the dat and walk, feed, and hang out with them for a bit and then leave. Could you imagine that with a bully?? Never!!! Also, my son has a new job and doesn't have any vacation time yet so he can stay home with them. He took care of them while we were just in mexico and everyone survived. I only called a million times a day :eek:

OP
pattonsmom

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton

Your posts are cracking me up! You and I are the same!! My boyfriend loves the dog as much as I do but he's no where near crazy like me. I can't even tell him somethings because he already thinks I'm a looney toon when it comes to our bully!

And my mom is the ONLY one that is allowed to babysit. No one else!! And even then I call constantly and demand pictures of whatever he is going at that exact moment. :)

Brandie37

Mar 10, 2014
KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Bruno & Louie
Absolutely lol !!! I feel like I've turned into the crazy dog lady, I've even caught myself making the cheesy photo collages hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brandie37

Mar 10, 2014
KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Bruno & Louie
u6a9u6y3.jpg

OP
pattonsmom

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
[MENTION=11366]Brandie37[/MENTION] your baby certainly is beautiful!!!

Brandie37

Mar 10, 2014
KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Bruno & Louie
Thank you

drmom89

May 14, 2014
I guess I'm on the right site. We drove from MI to CA to go to the Rose Bowl b/c we couldn't be away from Jammy. It was all worth it. MSU beat Stanford!
ejery3e6.jpg
tusavave.jpg
e7a9a4ym.jpg

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
1,000+ pics on my phone (that I've had less than 5 months) n maybe 100 are not of porky lol

RIP all the bullies who got their wings to soon u were all loved

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=11575]pattonsmom[/MENTION]...I suffer as well...Patton is so cute♡ He is so cute with his stitchy♡

Chubby♡

Most Reactions

Members online