Does anyone else suffer from this?!? I can't be the only one......

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
I suffer from what is formally called.....I am obsessed with taking pictures of my handsome puppy!!! Almost my entire Camera Roll on my phone is of General Patton. I just can't help myself! Here's a few pics from the past couple days. Happy Hump Day Everyone! (The weird looking blue thing in the pictures is his best friend named Stitchy given to him by Daddy).

today.jpgtoday2.jpgtoday3.jpg

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Of course!! I am always snapping pics of my boys! When they see my phone in my hand now they run the other way. Frankie was sleeping away so cute on my bed with me last night of course I had to disturb him by taking his picture!! I look at them all day too. I may need professional help soon :eek: :whistle:.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgLol. I think we all have that affliction, I take pictures of my babies all the time, or at least I try to, they aren't to cooperative when it comes to sitting still, or posing, so I end up deleting lots because of fuzzy pictures. They always look so cute, and I can't help it. My hubby calls me the crazy dog lady. Lol. I'll have to admit I am crazy about my guys.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Yep. I take at least 1 or two picks of Harlea a day if not more.

OP
pattonsmom

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] I love your sign!!! I must get one now!!

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
I have more pics of the dogs than i do my kids haha your baby is precious!

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Oh you are NOT alone. Trust me. I had to buy a bigger iphone so I could keep more pics.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
There's nothing up with being crazy, my doctor said its fine !!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
I also suffer! HA but really it's my friends who suffer because i'm ALWAYS showing pics of her. I even got my debit card with her picture on it... and even I think that's going a little far but I dont care hahaha

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Im guilty of that too! lol don't wanna be cured of it either lol :D.

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
I got a bigger iphone also so I could store more pics of Daisy. And I learned a trick---instead of taking pictures, just video instead. Then you can pause the video & go frame by frame to pic your shots. You can get some great action shots that way. And if you don't already have instagram.. set one up for your dog because you will see that you are far from alone in this.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] is in the same boat with you too!

However, I think we all do..... I have about 300 pics on my phone of my twoo pups

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
My wifes birthday is in May and she likes me to make a calendar every year on shutterfly or Kodak with the years best pictures we have...I tried to make it this past weekend and realized I have a thousand pictures of chumley and pretty much none of anyone else in the family..she's not gonna like the "dog" calendar this year... so im making it for me I guess..

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
My wifes birthday is in May and she likes me to make a calendar every year on shutterfly or Kodak with the years best pictures we have...I tried to make it this past weekend and realized I have a thousand pictures of chumley and pretty much none of anyone else in the family..she's not gonna like the "dog" calendar this year... so im making it for me I guess..

I am cracking up!! It is easier when your spouse is just a s crazy. I have brought Gary over to the dark side!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online