Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Re: Dreaming on a juicy filetā€¦ Zzzz...

Tracey,
That little(for now) fella' is sooooo cute! I am so happy for you and all! I hope your family is doing much better over all. I know he is YOUR boy, and his name is Wally , but every time I see him I want to call him Stewie!!!!!ha!ha! Happy that you found your good vet and the visit went well!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Thanks guysā€¦ the hubby insists that I send a daily pic, so you guys will get the overload too!!! :w00t: And don't worry, he wasn't roasting in the sun on that last oneā€¦ it's a new app on my phone that has these amazing editing tools. I'm having fun w/my photosā€¦ LOL :lmao:

- - - Updated - - -

Tracey,
That little(for now) fella' is sooooo cute! I am so happy for you and all! I hope your family is doing much better over all. I know he is YOUR boy, and his name is Wally , but every time I see him I want to call him Stewie!!!!!ha!ha! Happy that you found your good vet and the visit went well!

Lynn, I'm cracking upā€¦ I can't tell you how many times I've called him Winston or Bellaā€¦ he's never going to learn his name at this rate!!! LOL ;)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse

beautiful little Walter :heart:

Members online

No members online now.