Rugby brings out English Bulldog's spirit

simplehermit

Jul 25, 2013
Delaware
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank
http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/news/10007820/Rugby-brings-out-bulldogs-spirit

These dogs are such a blessing, all over the world.

I know they have more health issues than most--- i have had to become an amateur "Vet Tech", with the reference books, the medicines and potions and lotions and ointments and creams and washes... But the love i get from Hank, and the overwhelming love i feel for him make the whole thing so Joyful.

When he sees me approaching him with something "medicinal" in my hand, he usually turns his head and offers me a front paw. But the other day, he saw me coming with ear-cleaning cotton balls and stuck his head into the bookshelf! I laugh every time i think of it. There are so many funny things he does that i've kept a journal since i got him almost 1 year ago, as a rescue.

We had alot of problems at first, and my Wife said that my next bully should be a puppy. But there is no feeling like rescuing a rescue, and working thru the issues one-by-one, and seeing the glorious results, this awesome creature that appears.... Hank.jpg.... and falling madly in love with your dog.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
What a stunning photo of Hank, he looks like a statue, he is so good looking. What a touching read, Bullies are like no other dogs, they certainly capture your heart very quickly. And there is nothing like rescuing a dog, that's awesome. :D

Susie

Jul 4, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Howie
EB rules!
Hank is a very good looking boy!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Your boy looks awesome!! Thak you for rescuing, I had not realized he was a rescue!!

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
that made me smile. what a very heartfelt touching thing to say. Hank looks awesome!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Bullies are awesome, and your boy is a handsome bully. Thank you for rescuing him.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank is a very lucky boy to have you and your family and he's a good looker too!! I don't know how you do it but you post so many great Bully stories off the net, my hats off to you. Thank you.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hank is so lucky to be rescued by your family… he's a gorgeous bully!!! ;)

Members online

No members online now.