The things we do for our fur babies....

thecreativemrsfraz

Feb 26, 2014
Jackson, Mississippi
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Isabelle Smushface
So...our sweet big boy, Sebastian (the Dane), was diagnosed with a type of Neoplasia. We are unsure yet if it has moved to any lymph nodes, but everything is looking promising and will begin either radiation or chemo soon.

Point is it's so amazing what we do for them. These babies (Izzy and Seb) sleep in the bed with us, so seeing as Big Boy is stoned from getting the lump removed today (and a drain in his neck for the surgery)...he can't get up in the bed. Soooo...I came home from dinner with my girl friend to declare to the soon to be permanent man friend we were just going to "dog pile" (no pun intended) in the den and sleep as a family.
ezanuma9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
It's an old fashion sleep over. The fur babies will love it. Praying for a quick recovery!!!

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Owwww thats the sweetest thing! Hope he gets better soon and back to his normal self.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
How cozy for you all to be there together, praying Sebastian gets over all his treatment real soon

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:bravo: I LOVE it!!

prayers that your baby pulls through with flying colors ---

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online