ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Amber has a big plush pillow she sucks on but Ruby doens't suck on anything. The only thing Ruby does is throw a fit if she doesn't get to go to bed on time. Our daughter stayed up until 11pm Saturday night and Ruby was not happy with her because she wanted to go to bed at 8pm and had to wait on Kristana. Whinned like a two year old the whole time. lol

This is NOT the first time that I've heard that about bedtime… LMAO!!! :rofl:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Tracey he is absolutely adorable.

Ftse has done this from day one with his Moose that I took in the car with me when I picked him up and I thought he must of been using the nose as if he was feeding of his mum then saw on here EBN lots of Bullies do it and it so sweet to watch, Ftse every night has a suckling session with Noodles the Moose.

None of my other breeds pugs and Dobermans ever did this.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Yes, we bully-crazed-folks sure DO understand! That is way toooooo sweet!!!! Tate does this quite often too and he makes the cutest little grunt-noises and suckling sounds.

Your little man is so cute sucking on that shark's head, Tracey!!

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Meatball has a ladybug pillow pet. He sucks on the antennas until he passes out!!!! So funny, he stops sleeps and you hear him start sucking again. Literally the whole time!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Tracey he is absolutely adorable.

Ftse has done this from day one with his Moose that I took in the car with me when I picked him up and I thought he must of been using the nose as if he was feeding of his mum then saw on here EBN lots of Bullies do it and it so sweet to watch, Ftse every night has a suckling session with Noodles the Moose.

None of my other breeds pugs and Dobermans ever did this.

Aww Noodles the Moose!!! Julie we need to see a pic of that… LOL :p

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes, we bully-crazed-folks sure DO understand! That is way toooooo sweet!!!! Tate does this quite often too and he makes the cutest little grunt-noises and suckling sounds.

Your little man is so cute sucking on that shark's head, Tracey!!

Lily HAD to get him that shark, he seems pretty fond of it… LOL Does Finn do it to? I know Winston would see Bella do it, but he could of cared less...

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball has a ladybug pillow pet. He sucks on the antennas until he passes out!!!! So funny, he stops sleeps and you hear him start sucking again. Literally the whole time!

OMG so this is official… we HAVE to start a SUCKLING PIGGY THREAD full of pictures!!! Eh [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] ?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OMG so this is official… we HAVE to start a SUCKLING PIGGY THREAD full of pictures!!! Eh [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] ?

Yes! Go for it I wanna see suckling piggies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Amber has a big plush pillow she sucks on but Ruby doens't suck on anything. The only thing Ruby does is throw a fit if she doesn't get to go to bed on time. Our daughter stayed up until 11pm Saturday night and Ruby was not happy with her because she wanted to go to bed at 8pm and had to wait on Kristana. Whinned like a two year old the whole time. lol

Cami will sit in the middle of the bed and finally, give one sharp bark.
When I walk in, she'll stare at me, like...Mommmmmmmmm, get in bed
so I can snuggle you...it'ts nigh' nigh' time! She's tuned into a big tit!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online