Mia and Uncle Lewis napping today

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I went out to run errands for about 3 hours and came back to all the sleeping bullies .... Banks, Cheli were on the leather recliner in the living room and this was Mia and Lewis in the basement.

Not sure which was out cold more, but they were OUT! :babysleep:

Lewis and Mia sleepingf 002.jpg

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
To precious!!!! How in the world are you ever going to be able to give her up?? That is why I can't foster, I would be a complete failure. I admire the ones that do!!

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
Poor Lewis must not be getting enough sleep at night down there, he does look like he's out cold well the both of them do.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
A picture that puts a smile on your face. Its the sweetest thing! Looks like shes feeling right at home. Mia's having the time of her life :yes:. Can you adopt me too? Ok foster would too ... Ofcourse Bifi iwould be with me and we could also stay in that nice cozy basement of yours you got there ;).

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
​Nothing in the world than a lazy Sunday, napping with your bullie~BLISS

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
What an adorable pic… LOL Man I so wanted to take a nap today, but baby boy had other plans… ;)

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
When I think of the life Mia led its so nice to see her just relaxing and being loved just for her...not for what she can do.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
So sweet. I love that the couch is right there but nope...gettin on the floor with the doggies!!!

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
I cannot express how much I love this. It brings me to tears to see this... happy tears of course. It is so great to see the love and home you are providing her in which she has never had before now. She looks so incredibly happy. Thank you again for saving her.... :] :heartsign: how long are you fostering her for?

Most Reactions