Banks, Cheli and me

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
You think if you have a statue made of Banks she'll recognize it? Complete with her spots/freckles? Lol, love that she does looks like the other statue. I too am inlove with her coloring and those spots. Very cute picture of you and the kids :yes:.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Great picture!! You do look like a teen with your babies! ;)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
OMG Christine, just found out yesterday I have to submit a request to line pine trees along the back fence of my yard :stinkeye: We are going to privatize our fence, but since we can ONLY have the wrought iron fence (like yours) we decided to line the outside w/trees in the back, and bushes on the side. It's going to cost an arm/leg… but I don't want anyone messing w/the dogs or my kids. Stupid HOA… Ugh!!!

I understand why we have to have HOA's, but somethings they question is just beyond me. We are in a townhome and single home, they by-laws very clearly state TOWNHOMES can not have firepits, but the moron doing the approvals doesnt know the difference

We have the fencing issue as we live on a corner block apparently we are not allowed a six foot fence as it obstructs peoples view and we live in a free standing house not in a complex but we are putting up one anyway then just taper it down towards the front boundary as we want privacy so people don't see Ftse playing, but the council does not think of these things when they put big trees and bushes in the middle of roundabouts.

great Pic Christine and you do look young and Banks could pass for the statue and it took me a while to find Cheli as he blends in with your shirt.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love this picture! Very nice yard, love the masonry work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
OMG...how freaking cute you 3 are!! I have that same little bulldog statue in my yard. I LOVE all your stone too. You are so cute!!

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
hahahah the FIRST thing I noticed was he was in the exact place a second bully statue should go. bahaha How friggin cute!!! It's like he was saying "momma see? i is a statue too!"

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
thanks, gang! appreciate all the nice comments and ya'll need GLASSES... me cute and young, wait till I tell Lewis :rofl:
[MENTION=10890]xxaprilrose[/MENTION] --- yes, I bought a second one yesterday so there are now two there..... :D

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Thisn is a great picture of you guys and we don't need glasses . You need to just accept we are being honest! !! I so wish you were on my way back from Arizona. It would be awesome to see you and the pups

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thisn is a great picture of you guys and we don't need glasses . You need to just accept we are being honest! !! I so wish you were on my way back from Arizona. It would be awesome to see you and the pups

So would be!!! i just happen to be on the other side of Indy! :stinkeye:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online