my new bulldog puppy

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Congrats! He is so, so beutiful..... love the name too!

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=10527]Kathy Henry[/MENTION]...He is so adorable♡

Chubby♡

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Nope youre not biased. He really is a very handsome boy! Argh makes me want to have another baby! Congratulations on your new baby. You seem very much prepared and have done tons of homework! Well done mama! Youll have lots of fun with the little guy, im very sure of it :yes:. Looking forward to more pictures!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Pugsley is just adorabull!!!! I am soooooo impressed with all the work you have done learning about the breed BEFORE you made the commitment!! WOW!! BRAVO!!!! There are so many rescues out there because people get bulldogs without knowing what they are in for!

These fur balls are tough, expensive, and STUBBORN, but what you get in the end is MORE than worth the tough puppy stages!! We are here for you- honestly, I don't think I would have made it through without the expertise and support you will find here!!

So now, go invest in a suit of armor, and ALOT of wine- you are in for a wild ride!! We will love watching him grow!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.