Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ice cream in the park

United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ice cream in the park

Chubby ♡

Real Name
    Melbourne Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Bifi is a big, beautiful boy. Loving the ice cream, very lucky bulldog.

Rescue Volunteer dieMuttivonBifi's Avatar
    from the Philippines but residing in Germany
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bifi (beef-ii)
    Likes (Received)

Oh gosh everyone THANK YOU!!! you make it seem like you're not really tired of seeing Bifi's face hahaha. Really appreciate you guys for being very tolerant, understanding and being enablers LOL! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    Bifi looks amazing… he's getting so big!!! Thanks for sharing these pics
    Thank you very much! He has now gained the kilo i have been aiming for. Now its just a matter of maintaining his weight. he now weighs 22.5 kg (about 49 lbs). he really is getting big lol.

Quote Originally Posted by xxaprilrose View Post
    this is great! looks like he had fun. and MAN i feel dumb. I didnt even know bullies could have ice cream!!! is it just plain vanilla? this would be a great treat for jovi
    Unfortunately for Bifi, he doesn't get ice cream too often lol (or sugar for that matter). That was hazelnut flavored ice cream and he got about a couple of spoonful from my husdand...well you gotta spoil 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Leon van houkje View Post
    Good looking bully... Did you get him in Germany ? Or did you come this side of the border to find him ?
    Thank you! we got him from Holland. drove a total of 11 hours to get him. I'll PM you his breeder though i won't and don't recommend her! Bullies in your side of the border are really impressive, i must say .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads