Beach Bunny Bogey!!

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=7064]mer55[/MENTION]...Bogey looks adorable and he seems to be having a blast...nothing better than a peaceful day @ the beach♡

Chubby♡

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
ok i have to ask... was he afraid of the sand at first? I hear of bulldogs being afraid of sand and am afraid im going to plan this nice little beach getaway to get there and jovi wants nothing to do with it haha

No, he was not afraid of the sand, but we did have a little "issue" at first. The salt water stung his eyes, so, guess what he does to "relieve" it? He takes his paws full of sand to rub his eyes, so now we have eyes stinging and full of sand! That makes him go psycho, running and rubbing his face in the sand, like he would if it were grass- compounding the problem 10 fold!! So, carry a squeeze bottle of fresh water and a clean towel in case! Once he got used to the salty water and the sand, we didn't have any more issues!!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Adorable Pictures of Bogey, I especial like the one where he is in his towel.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Bogey and the beach seem to be a perfect match! (well, after getting used to the salty water). Those are some great pics and that one with the towel makes me want to give him a big snuggle!

Sharon Mitchel

Sep 5, 2013
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley, a 5 year old male
Charley loves the beach like no other. We keep him on a ruined retractable leash so he can run back and forth in the surf
ygezuryp.jpg
. It is nearly impossible to get him out of the water to go home. He just obsesses over it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.