Vegas was chewing on a ball and ...out popped his third eyelid.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I love the way you are with your pups, you are going to be a terrific mom someday.

[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION]....I'm a little past the "healthy" child bearing age. But I thankyou for the compliment. We had to do this because of this.

and this....

and then came Orion. Her kennel was small, so once she started getting up and hanging around on top of it, we put a kennel pad on it for her to lay down. Vegas would come by and snag the pad and pull her off. AND, he learned how to open up her kennel by using his lower teeth and pulling the lever up.

So, we retired that kennel upstairs for her to sleep in and now we have this for O

and this for Vegas

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Are you :poo: -ing me???? " I'm a little past the "healthy" child bearing age "

In your photos you look like you're in your 20's !!!!!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Heck no!!!! Thats just good genes. I'm 37.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Are you :poo: -ing me???? " I'm a little past the "healthy" child bearing age "

In your photos you look like you're in your 20's !!!!!

[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION], I thought the same thing. I thought she was in her 20's