Legs are cramped, but who is going to distrupt a good sleep?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
This is a nightly occurrence. I can't move and don't like to disturb them. But once the camera is out, Bella decides to check it out and move to the couch. Humppppp, She is not happy.

DSCF0045.jpg

DSCF0044.jpg

DSCF0046.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Champ Waring

Mar 30, 2010
mum finally got a king sized bed for christmas. fank goodness. my legs were gettin cramped too sharin it wif her. u know how much room u humans take up?! :heart:

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
mum finally got a king sized bed for christmas. fank goodness. my legs were gettin cramped too sharin it wif her. u know how much room u humans take up?! :heart:

Champ, it is amazing how much more room you will have to stretch out. Abby wanted me to tell you, the middle section of the bed makes for the best sleep! King size beds rock!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
What cute pics! :up:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
It is amazing how WE will be uncomfortable to make sure THEY are, done that many times! Very cute pictures :luv:

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Great pictures! You know honestly even with a king size bed I still don't feel like there is enough room! Dave and Samson are total bed hogs!

I feel your pain. We have all 3 dogs and sometimes the cat. I actually slept in the guest room last night, and quite well as a matter of fact. Some day I am going to sneak a picture of everyone in bed. They all go get their spots before I get in. LOL

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.