dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
He's gorgeous! I hope everything with the vet tomorrow is fine, the fact that he is so active and is eating well makes me think everything will come out positive.

Thank you! That really means alot :yes:. I am trying to avoid going to the vet as much as possible but there are issues that need to be resolved or atleast answered. Like his tummy grumbling loudly and panting after 5 minutes of play (dunno if its the added weight or it's because it's getting warmer or both... or worse :fie:!. It isn't really that warm for him to be panting so easily after 5 minutes of play. I'm just fervently hoping it's not his pancreas (tummy issue) nor his heart (panting)!!!.

Good looking dog what does he. Weigh ?

Last we weighed him was 9 days ago and he's 21.24 kg. He gained a kilo from last month. I'm hoping he gains another kilo since his last weighing.

Leon van houkje

Mar 17, 2014
Groningen, North Holland
Country
Holland
Bulldog(s) Names
Leon Van T' Houkje
Wow I think Leon needs to slim off he's nearly 7 months old and weighs over 22kg

ygu9e2e5.jpg

qeru7yze.jpg

u4unyve8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using IOS 7.1

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
[MENTION=11415]Leon van houkje[/MENTION] Leon is sooo handsome! love the face! Well I think mine is skinny that's why i'm trying to put weight in him but he's very active. He would only take 5-15 mins. nap a day then it's all play, play and more play :D.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.