Hello from a lurking stranger.....

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Hi everyone! Bogey and I have been MIA- I lurk here as much as I can, but sometimes get overwhelmed with all the new posts!! What a great, busy site!!
Bogey is doing wonderfully!!! He is such a good boy, and just a love of everyone he meets! He has adapted well to our new home, and is in awe of the multitude of wildlife in our backyard, including a visit from the Gator "Sniper" a couple of times a week! Trust me, Bogey is NEVER out without me!! He is very respectful of the big birds, especially the noisy sandhill cranes! They scare him to death!! His digestive problems are a thing of the past, as he has been on Natural Balance "Fat Dog Formula" and he is thriving on it- beautiful skin and coat and SOLID poop! I have even re-introduced Salmon oil and he is doing just fine! My vet still shakes her head that I would not keep him on the Science Diet!!
Here are a couple of pictures of my best friend. Don't know what I would do without him!!
Love all the pictures of the new pups here!! Hope to be a more frequent visitor!!

Attachments

• DSC_0116.jpg
    DSC_0116.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC_0021.jpg
    DSC_0021.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC_0036.jpg
    DSC_0036.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 126

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
welcome back! what a handsome boy ya got!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Hey there stranger :hiya:. Good to "see" ya.

I can't get over how much Bogey has grown. He's one big, beautiful boy.

Let me know when you're back in CT. Maybe we can meet up at Ferris Creamery for some puppy cones..lol. Thanks for recommending it, Blue loves the place :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi Mary --- so glad you are both settling well into the new home. Bogey looks awesome and you have done a wonderful job with getting him there!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Congratulations on finding the right food for him, he looks amazing! GOOD to see you. :hiya:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome back, and Bogey is looking good. So happy he is doing well. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.