OK jovi. you can start growing into them legs anytime now!

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Today Jovi LOVED that it was nice out. Finally got to play fetch in the backyard, cook on the grill and play around. You think she would be tired by now..... Oh and so here is a funny story. The other day while changing the trash my boyfriend decided to leave the top of the trash can on the floor while getting a back down in the basement and Jovi refused to go into the kitchen. Turns out she is afraid of the lid. Anytime it is moved she growls/barks histerically and comes to me for protection. Anyways NOW she keot going into our computer room and snatching things up that isnt hers and chewing them up. So we decided to put the top of the trash can infront of the door wide open. 10 mins later we hear a frantic bark and growl.... yup... she didnt go into the room. FOR THE WIN!!! :laugh:

IMG_2666.jpgIMG_3334.jpgIMG_3549.jpgIMG_5867.jpgIMG_6274.jpgIMG_9688.jpgIMG_9784.jpg

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:haha: The things that they are afraid of is a crack up! That was great thinking putting it in front of the other door like that!! Those are really beautiful pictures, she is simply irresistible.

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
:haha: The things that they are afraid of is a crack up! That was great thinking putting it in front of the other door like that!! Those are really beautiful pictures, she is simply irresistible.

haha thank you! and yeah i know! def keeps her out :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The inanimate object fear.... Too funny!! She is a beauty, the long legs look good on her, the boys like them. :giggle:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
They are scardy cats when something is out of place, Ftse is like that too

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=10890]xxaprilrose[/MENTION]...Jovi is cute! !!

Chubby♡

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Great pics of Jovi, I'm smitten with her cuteness!
Beautiful markings <3 and she's growing UP the 1st
18 months then will grow OUT and fill in nicely.

B

Baxter Tiberius

Jovi doesn't have long legs. She's just not grossly overweight like most english bulldogs. You've kept her at a healthy weight. The first thing that happens when you do this, is the "barrel" around the chest and belly sucks upwards. Making the legs look longer. The skinnier Baxter was, the longer his legs looked. When I've fattened him up a couple times, first thing that happened was his "barrel" expanded downwards, and his legs suddenly looked shorter. You're doing her a huge favor by keeping her slim and healthy. It also reduces the risk of future hip dysplasia by something like 50-80% over typical English Bulldog risk %.

-B-

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
What a beauty. I use the "fear factor" to help keep my pup away from things to. The Ironing board, vacuum and carpet cleaner all rotate around the house to be placed in front of things I want him to leave alone. He's also terrified of the food processor - he completely freaks out.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online