Vegas knows how to get to me!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
First of all Vegas is full of pi$$ and vinegar tonight, he has pulled every thing he owns out of his crate, toys, pillows all over the place. He went running 90 miles an hour and jumped on the love seat almost tipping it over!!! The ONE thing that makes me sooo annoyed is when he pulls out his crate pad, I immediately grab it and put it back in. NOT tonight, I just let him have at it, I knew he would wear down sooner than later.......This is a pic. of him trying to annoy me and I ignored til he finally passed out. Then I put everything in it's place. (I KNOW OCD that I am) lol. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
lol. yah, we have way too many moments like that.

looks like Vegas accomplished what he set out to do though. good boy!! :evil:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is so damn handsome.... How can you be annoyed at that handsome boy!? :heart: :heart:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
He is so damn handsome.... How can you be annoyed at that handsome boy!? :heart: :heart:

Because he can be a total BRAT, PITA all in the same night!! BUT love his guts out :angelheart:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

Awwwww, he just wants his pad to be near him. :love: :laugh: What fire gets lite behind a bully's bum to get them to send themselves off like a rocket? Wilson does this too and it's freckin' hilarious! He was doing donuts around the dining room table the other night. Cracks me up. V

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Vegas is too cute and it's funny when they get like that.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
They are sooooo adorable, especially when they're sleeping. I have a "gatherer" too. Bocephus doesn't want anything in a basket or his kennel - he wants it strewn about the living room.

MrMrsDevilDoc

Jan 30, 2014
Southern AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ally, Hank, Charlotte
That's so funny! Their personalities are just too much sometimes.... When ours start going all crazy like that... running around, ricocheting off of furniture, and doing figure-eights in the living room... we call it "devil dogging"! Ha! I see one of them doing it and I'll yell out to my husband, "Hey! Come see Hank going all devil dog in here!" ��

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.