Excited

NikitaH

Feb 28, 2014
Country
Untied states
Bulldog(s) Names
Aurora
I will be picking up my first english bulldog on April 11. She will be 14 weeks old. I'm so excited. I was hoping y'all could give me some tips. image.jpgimage.jpg In the first picture she is 7 weeks and in the second picture she is nine weeks. I will be getting some more pictures of her soon. She is now 11 weeks

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Congratulations! She is a cutie!

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
OMG she is adorable!!!!! Where did you get her? Ok my best advice is, if you are crate training, at night that puppy will probably scream bloody murder. Don't by any means give in and get her, unless of course it's to potty through out the night. The crying at night will stop, unless you give in. Than you will have a bully who will put on the breaks before she goes in a crate lol! Put crate in your bedroom, helps if she sees you. Puppies potty ALOT, take her out frequently. Put puppy in crate if you have to clean up and you can't keep a constant eye on her. Baby proof the house lol! Most of all ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY good luck

OP
N

NikitaH

Feb 28, 2014
Country
Untied states
Bulldog(s) Names
Aurora
I have a 11mo old baby so the house is already baby proofed. I have a baby gate blocking of the kitchen so she will be in there when I can't keep an eye on her. But I will be home almost all the time. We are stationed in Italy so I got her off europuppy.

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Oh boy!!!! You are going to be one busy momma lol!!!!! :) I did the same thing, I wanted a puppy to grow up with toddlers, I thought it would make the dog more tolerant if kids. It worked!! At almost 3, My four kids don't seem to get on his nerves lol

OP
N

NikitaH

Feb 28, 2014
Country
Untied states
Bulldog(s) Names
Aurora
I also have a 4 and a half yr old and a 3 yr old

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Hahaha!!!! Lol!!!!! Well than I have different advice now. There will be a day that you are going to wake up and think to yourself " What was I thinking!". When that day comes take a deep breath, pour a glass of wine, and remind yourself it WILL all be worth it! Trust me!! When you see your kids completely in love, and you see the bond between dog and children, it will warm your heart! It will just require patience lol! :)

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
FYI my youngest two are now 4 and 3 too! My oldest are 9 and 8.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She is absolutely adoreable, CONGRATULATIONS!! :welcome: to EBN! You've come to the right place.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
I should stop looking at these posts it makes me want to get another bully....what a beautiful puppy

LOL my sentiments exactly! boy she is gorgeous! do have a name yet? oh yeah i just read Aurora lol shes stunning!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
OMG too cute. How exciting, she is adorabull. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of her when you get her.
Have you named her yet? I like these names for white dogs, Avalanche (Avi for short), Bianca, Isis, Apple Blossom, and Snowball.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.