JOE finds one of his squeaky balls from 'back in the day'

SirJoseph

Feb 16, 2014
Northern Nevada
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Joseph AKA JOE
Me and JOE were doing some spring cleaning and found a couple of his squeaky balls from when he was a puppy. I snapped some shots of JOE and his tennis ball... haha

JOEball-sm.jpg JOEball2-sm.jpg JOEball3-sm.jpg JOEball4-sm.jpg

'A squeaky ball WAS harmed during the making of these photos'

Have a great day! :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Now that is one happy bully, plus he is a handsome boy too.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Finding an old toy is like getting a brand new one for our bullies. Looks like Joe was having fun there. Cute pics!

OP
SirJoseph

SirJoseph

Feb 16, 2014
Northern Nevada
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Joseph AKA JOE
Finding an old toy is like getting a brand new one for our bullies. Looks like Joe was having fun there. Cute pics!

When we found that ball and discovered it still squeaked he wanted nothing else...He was running up and down the hallway around the corners through the kitchen at full bulldog speed, ears back and lips flapping - Sounded like a squeaky herd of buffalo running through the house - haha - I'm not sure how many 'laps' he did but he was having a blast.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Doggie heaven right there.....

attachment.php

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Joe is so handsome! He is Joe Cool!:cool::cool:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Haaaaaaa!! I love that last photo! So happy he plopped down to take a nap! He is a gorgeous bulldog.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg how adorable!!

I'm going to be the annoying mother hen though.... I would be very careful as it's so small he could easily swallow it. We just had an obstruction this past year. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
SirJoseph

SirJoseph

Feb 16, 2014
Northern Nevada
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Joseph AKA JOE
Omg how adorable!!

I'm going to be the annoying mother hen though.... I would be very careful as it's so small he could easily swallow it. We just had an obstruction this past year. :(

That squeaky ball didn't last the afternoon and is in the trash...As soon as it stopped squeaking I had to take it away because of what you mentioned and it being too small. He was none too happy either. He always follows me to the trash when a toy is going by by...he seems to have to 'supervise' the operation. He always has that 'look' too. You know the one...the one that makes you feel like cr** :)

The last thing we want is an obstruction or him getting injured. I have deer antlers I haven't given him yet because I'm afraid he'll take off down the hall running with it and impale himself when he inevitably crashes into something. He always crashes into stuff. His brakes aren't that good at full steam ahead :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That squeaky ball didn't last the afternoon and is in the trash...As soon as it stopped squeaking I had to take it away because of what you mentioned and it being too small. He was none too happy either. He always follows me to the trash when a toy is going by by...he seems to have to 'supervise' the operation. He always has that 'look' too. You know the one...the one that makes you feel like cr** :)

The last thing we want is an obstruction or him getting injured. I have deer antlers I haven't given him yet because I'm afraid he'll take off down the hall running with it and impale himself when he inevitably crashes into something. He always crashes into stuff. His brakes aren't that good at full steam ahead :)

Oh yes, I know that look all too well! ;)

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=11132]SirJoseph[/MENTION]...Joe is so cute and playful♡

Chubby♡

Staff online

Members online