Destroyer

Leon van houkje

Mar 17, 2014
Groningen, North Holland
Country
Holland
Bulldog(s) Names
Leon Van T' Houkje
Is it just my bully that destroys or try's to destroy all his toys ?
We got him one of those balls you fill with treats all he wanted to do was destroy it wasn't bothered about the treats falling out.
We try and buy toys that are sturdy but my wife as a thing for buying him teddies 30 minutes later there destroyed.
4ebehe9e.jpg

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Some bullies do ;-) Lilly doesn't but Shy will destroy everything
but make sure that when you are put there are no toys that he can easily shred lying around the house -least you want is for him to swallow small bits and have an obstruction or in a worse case choke x

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=11415]Leon van houkje[/MENTION]...Chubby chews on everything including me♡

Chubby♡

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Yep we destroy any and all toys that have stuffing in them ASAP!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Yep a lot will destroy anything in their path. We got lucky and found out quickly if it has a tag on it then it will be toast very quickly. We cut the tags off and it lasts a few weeks to a few months. Stuffies on the other hand are a different story. Harlea doesn't eat those. She just sucks on them until they come apart at the seams.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My Bella used to suck on stuffies as well, but I've had other dogs that destroy them. Just be careful w/the stuffies because sometimes they will eat the stuffing or swallow the squeaker!!! :w00t:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Arnold and Bertha are pretty easy on toys even stuffies, thank goodness. I did have one bad experience with Arnold with a new "undestructable toy" with a squeaker in the foot. He had that squeaker out almost immediately, lucky I was watching. I actually took the toy back for a refund, lol. That is the one and only toy he has destroyed other than normal wear and tear

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Just be careful w/the stuffies because sometimes they will eat the stuffing or swallow the squeaker!!! :w00t:[/QUOTE said:
yep been there quite a few times.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Is it just my bully that destroys or try's to destroy all his toys ?
We got him one of those balls you fill with treats all he wanted to do was destroy it wasn't bothered about the treats falling out.
We try and buy toys that are sturdy but my wife as a thing for buying him teddies 30 minutes later there destroyed.
4ebehe9e.jpg
Please throw the rope toy away. It is very dangerous to bullies. I had to assist my Brutus with his coming out and thank goodness it did. He did not eat his in a way that we noticed he was eating it. I always supervise and inspect his toys for wear but my goodness what came out of him. I am thankful because it very easily could have wrapped around his insides and would be big trouble. I would not be able to forgive myself if I didn't say something to you about it and your baby got sick.

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
George tries to destroy anything with stuffing, EXCEPT his rabbit. He sucks on that thing and won't sleep without it. I have back ups in case it ever bites the dust.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395413737.391341.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1395413756.651455.jpg

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
jovi destoys everything! I have already thrown out 90% of her toys since I got her. And I keep adding more the the bunch but the only thing that has made it is one kong toy. She just ripped her favorite stuffy the other day :[ it was so sad i had to throw it out.

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Well my Meatball destroys ALL my girls toys!!! I mean all of them! I'm even on my fourth crate because he eats that too! I have tried everything but so far he has destroyed toys, shoes, headbands(he actually goes to my daughters bedrooms looking for them), hangers(his personal favorite), boxes, and don't even think of having a pencil anywhere he can get to it. He has climbed tables and chairs for a pencil.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 120

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Oh did I mention the blankets/pillows I have thrown out :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 118

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online