My Major is not lazy.....well maybe a little lol.

OP
Ladylowery2005

Ladylowery2005

Jan 6, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Major Payne
[MENTION=10765]Ladylowery2005[/MENTION]...I showed my husband a picture of Major and he thinks he looks like Chubby too.♡Except more brown!!!!

Chubby♡

:) two good lookin' dogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
He's not lazy...He's a Bulldog!!! Bodie probably sleeps 18 out of 24 hours per day!

BullyLove!!!

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=10765]Ladylowery2005[/MENTION]...Chubby doesn't sleep that much...His eyes get so red when he's tired but he still won't go to sleep...He thinks he is going to miss something♡

Chubby♡

OP
Ladylowery2005

Ladylowery2005

Jan 6, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Major Payne
Chubby;476 250 said:
[MENTION=10765]Ladylowery2005[/MENTION]...Chubby doesn't sleep that much...His eyes get so red when he's tired but he still won't go to sleep...He thinks he is going to miss something♡

Chubby♡

Major loves to romp and play. He is more calm with me but always following his daddy around. He thinks he is a lap dog too. He has a couple if rowdy hours then it's bedtime again lol. Hahaha

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
Bodie almost always follows his daddy around too! He used to be a mamas boy until daddy got sick a couple years ago, then he became daddy's boy. He usually only follows me to the bathroom, lol!! Bodie will get a lil rowdy every now and then but mostly if he's awake, he's resting his head on the couch and staring at me or daddy wanting some attention! He's never been a cuddly lap dog though, makes me sad sometimes, the only time he wants to jump up and sit w/us on the furniture is when he wants to be rubbed or he wants a paw massage from daddy (only daddy does it right!!)

BullyLove!!!

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
When it comes to play...I don't think Bodie really knows what that is!! He'll run over to his toy box and grab one of his bones, but he doesn't want u to touch it at all, he'll just lay down and chew on it for a while. He does have squeaky toys that he loves! He wants u to squeak one end and he squeaks the other simultaneously until he notices that yours squeaks better than his, then he wants yours and u definitely don't want the slobbery, slimed one that he just had!!!

BullyLove!!!

OP
Ladylowery2005

Ladylowery2005

Jan 6, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Major Payne
When it comes to play...I don't think Bodie really knows what that is!! He'll run over to his toy box and grab one of his bones, but he doesn't want u to touch it at all, he'll just lay down and chew on it for a while. He does have squeaky toys that he loves! He wants u to squeak one end and he squeaks the other simultaneously until he notices that yours squeaks better than his, then he wants yours and u definitely don't want the slobbery, slimed one that he just had!!!

BullyLove!!!

Hahaha that's a bully for you!

TRubble1

Mar 5, 2014
Yes love the photos, such a sweet heart. My little Rubble has a freckled ear also.
unuty8u9.jpg

Most Reactions