Nice day, long walk

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
It was a nice day today in Ohio. Took Leo to the park for a walk. We walked 1.5 miles. This was the longest walk that he's had since the weather has been crappy. He usually walks .25-.6 miles twice a day. Came home ate his lunch, now he's pooped out by my feet. He weighed 38.4lbs at 5 months. Hoping the activity keeps his weight in check.
zepu6ahu.jpg

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
The weather is getting very nice here so my girls want out more and are having a blast running around the yard. Amber beefed up a little in the winter so now she is in spring training.......lol.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo has some beautiful markings and that's a great weight for him.

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Oh man rub it in, we have heavy wet snow today: no walk for Tucker! Really cute picture , love a sleeping bully!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a nice day and beautiful sleeping bully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=10981]Sophatp[/MENTION]...your bully is beautiful. I can't wait until I can take Chubby for a walk he has so much energy♡

Chubby♡

OP
Sophatp

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
Thanks Rae. Our walks wouldn't be so long if ppl would stop asking to pet him, but he loves people and other dogs

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww he's so cute. Our weather is warming up a little, +2, instead of -22, but still not nice to go for long walks, still chilly if the wind is blowing, but it's mostly icy and not good for walking, plus with the huge snow piles that the snow plows left starting to melt, everything is really slushy and muddy. Hopefully it warms up soon, and we'll be able to go on longer walks too. I'm sure they'll love going to the park again, and going for their runs.

Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
Wow, 5 months at that weight!! He's a big boy! Weather here this week will be in the 70s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Sophatp

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION], omg where r u from?

OP
Sophatp

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
@acethebsthound, yeah he was the biggest in the litter. He has some big paws as well. But his parents are between 55-57lbs.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.