Bath Time

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
So Brutus LOVES the bathroom and the bath tub. He LOVES getting baths. Every morning when i close the door to get a shower he comes busting in to lay on the bathmat to nap. This morning though was different. He jumped in the tub before i turned the water on. I got him out and started the water and got myself in the shower. Next thing i know, there is a bulldog in the shower with me and he stayed in there for the entirety of my bathing. I grabbed my phone cause really....what kinda dog volunteers himself for a bath. I took that opportunity to scent him up with Tresemme shampoo and boy does he smell good! This dog...I just don't know what i'm going to do with him.
IMAG0929.jpgIMAG0931.jpg

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
:ROFL: That is so sweet!!!! I wish Tank would be like that! Any time I utter the word "bath" he high tails it in hiding! Brutus is ador-a-bull!!!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I cant get enough of this guy!! I have NEVER heard of bully jumping into a tub like that, he must really really be in love with his new mommy! :D

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I cant get enough of this guy!! I have NEVER heard of bully jumping into a tub like that, he must really really be in love with his new mommy! :D
I have never met a dog like this either...LOL. Ruthie will hide for days at the mention of a bath...this guy is all for it. Every single morning, i shut the door to the bathroom and he rams the door so hard it opens and he just lays down and waits. I wouldn't believe it myself if i wasn't there to witness it. He is the biggest goofball.

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
:w00t: omg this is too cute! haha I think he figuers "I love mommy and I love baths so why cant i enjoy both?"

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He's such a silly boy. :)

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Omg that's just simply too cute!!! Bullies are full of personalities arent they? Lol love your boy!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Now that is what i call a full pampering ;-) Brutus is such a handsome boy xx

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Lol oh goodness!!! [MENTION=9205]JennieS[/MENTION] teach me your ways of how to get your bullie to love baths lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol oh goodness!!! [MENTION=9205]JennieS[/MENTION] teach me your ways of how to get your bullie to love baths lol

I can't take credit...that's his own weirdo personality lol

B

Baxter Tiberius

Thats funny!! Baxter is really strange about bath time. I basically just shower with him, and he sort of sits there looking really somber and sad ... but more often than not, he will voluntarily walk into the shower even when its not his bath time. I think he enjoys the warm water and the scrubbing / rubbing, but he hates being wet maybe? Its like he cant help himself, but he goes in anyways. Its cute.

Jamison11

Jan 18, 2014
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Floyd
I wish Floyd would I have to drag him in the bath 😂

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.