Bulldog babysitter

Fergie2012

Apr 16, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergie
Since arriving home with our new son, Alby, we have tried to involve Fergie as much as possible so he doesn't feel left out. The bulldogs reaction to our new addition has been amazing to watch, he tries to sit or lay as close to the baby as he can and gets up every time he cries. He really seems protective and understands the need to be gentle.
In England over the past few weeks there has been fatal attacks on babies by "bull breeds" (not English bulldogs) which are badly reported by the English press and the dog is described simply as "a bulldog" which makes people afraid of and even hostile towards several breeds of dog that don't deserve it. These photos show the real temperament of an English bulldog.
zyhuqyvu.jpg
ebeqa2y2.jpg
uqe4ady7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
awwwe, that last picture tell the whole story. Alby seems to have his own private guardian angel! That's a shame that the media just labels them bulldogs, it's so unfair and wrong.

Fionasmom

Mar 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Fiona Faith Marie
How sweet! Bulldogs have such a loving, protective way about them. Congratulations on the birth of your son!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Alby and Fergie are very handsome boys! I KNEW Fergie would be a wonderful big brother!!! Thank you for posting those sweet pictures. And congratulations!!:babysleep::babysleep::baby::bully:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Congratulations on your new addition, he's adorable!!! Our bullies have always been very loving & protective over our kids… the best babysitters EVER!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Congrats on your new family addition. I so love the photos, both your babies are beautiful

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Congratulations, Alby is a beautiful bub, and Fergie what a good Fella very very cute as well and doing a good job with his little brother. What lovely pictures of them. both.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Congrats on your new baby. Fergie looks like a great babysitter.

Susie

Jul 4, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Howie
It is so cute to see how much he cares about his new brother :)

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Love it...and I agree! My bulldog Truman has been my son's best friend from day 1! Post more pics! :)

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=8601]Fergie2012[/MENTION]...This is so adorable...I ♡ it ♡ Chubby's Mommy♡

Chubby♡

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
I have always owned bull breeds -for me they are by far the most loving dogs .
Sadly thanks to some individuals bull breeds dont have good reputations

Love your pictures xx

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Congratulations, Alby is a handsome skin-baby :giggle: and what a great big brother Fergie makes!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online