Our cat loves it just as much as Stella! Stella is kind enough to share. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
hahahahaha!! Good picture! Stella looks like she's telling you to get the cat away! :ROFL:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. That's cute. All cats love dogfood, and all dogs love catfood, but it's not good for either one of them, because cat food contains too much protein which is not good for dogs. Cats require more protein in their diet, and they can't properly digest the fruits and vegetables that is in dogfood , and dogfood contains too much fruits, veggies, and have more calories for cats.
My cat always tries to go after the dogs Fromms Beef, but she's usually not successful because Dozer and Blossom are way to quick. Lol. When I feed the dogs, I have to put the cat food up high where the dogs can't get it. If they eat each others food once in a while, it won't hurt them, but it's to a good idea to feed them each others food long term.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It is now :laugh:

the look on Stella's face is like..... "Mom, she is stealing my food!!'

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
[MENTION=9684]MyStellaBully[/MENTION] I had a 2 month long ordeal because our cat started eating Fromms pork and peas and developed urinary crystals from eating the dogs food.

At first we thought it was cute and a money saver but it turns out that the vitamin balance is completely off and will cause most cats to develop urinary crystals.

Our cat luckily did not need surgery and pass the stones but he was urinating blood (and all over our house) for about 2 months straight. We now need to feed him prescription food indefinitely. Urinary stones can kill a cat too so it was a very scary 2 months.

Highly, extremely, recommend keeping Dog food away from the cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] please also read the above, just in case. Letting the cat eat dog food can cause major problems. Sorry if I'm a bit freaked out but we almost lost our cat from this. And this happened in only 2 weeks of him eating the food.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] please also read the above, just in case. Letting the cat eat dog food can cause major problems. Sorry if I'm a bit freaked out but we almost lost our cat from this. And this happened in only 2 weeks of him eating the food.

Lucky for us our cats don't eat Harlea's food. We have the cat formula of Fromms game bird for them and their food is in a room where Harlea isn't allowed so we don't have to worry about her getting it and as Harlea eats in her crate the cats can't eat hers either.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Lucky for us our cats don't eat Harlea's food. We have the cat formula of Fromms game bird for them and their food is in a room where Harlea isn't allowed so we don't have to worry about her getting it and as Harlea eats in her crate the cats can't eat hers either.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Whew! Great! I misread your post :)

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] I hear you! We spend the same amount of money to feed 3 dogs to feed our one cat since he is on this prescription cat food. Since this is his second time developing crystals (he first developed them when he was a kitten, and then he developed them recently at 14 yrs) the vet has told us to keep him on the prescription food permanently.

OP
MyStellaBully

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
We have been trying to stop the cat. He usually only gets a few nibbles in before stella takes over. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
[MENTION=9684]MyStellaBully[/MENTION] just be careful because it doesn't take much food for the crystals to form and it is life threatening.

WilliamHarrell1

Sep 13, 2021
London
Country
London
Bulldog(s) Names
William
Hmm... never fed this kind of food to my cat... My cat Dereby has frequent vomiting, so the doc prescribed a diet for him. Such a phenomenon, if rare, can be considered a variant of the norm. My Dereby is very furry and unfortunately vomiting happens often despite brushing=( The vet said that he has no abnormalities. I think you need to watch what your cat eats, I also found an article on food see this, maybe you`ll look for a healthier diet for him. Be sure to do an abdominal ultrasound, cause if there are hidden diseases, then it`s better not to give peas, even for the human stomach it`s a heavy food.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.