So, I looked up "naughty" in both wikipedia and dictionary.com and guess what?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
Joined
May 5, 2010
Messages
7,482
Reaction score
735
Location
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]
How did you know?






Uploaded with ImageShack.us



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
Last edited:
Lol you are so funny!!! I love that!!
 
Too funny....I think if you look up trouble you will find Echo.....:lol:
 
Awwww that's a WHO ME expression if ever there was one. Cutty is so cute.
 
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION],,,LOL .... Cutty has earned his place in infamy !!!! :)
 
That's sooo true!! Today Gertie and Ida should be listed under BRAT! This-morning I came downstairs and they had BOTH crapped in their crates. And they were doing so good... :angry:
 
I KNEW IT!!!!! That is sooooo cute.
 
LMAO .... [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] That is so funny!! Now could you look up "stink bomb" on your computer, cos I'm fairly sure that there might be a pic of Daddys face on there :poo:
 
LMAO .... That is so funny!! Now could you look up "stink bomb" on your computer, cos I'm fairly sure that there might be a pic of Daddys face on there :poo:

[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]

Okay..I did. You were so right. Look what I found!



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
Last edited:
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]

Okay..I did. You were so right. Look what I found!



Uploaded with ImageShack.us


[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] So now it's official .. Daddy is THE stink bomb!!

LOL ... you are ssssssoooooooooooo talented and funny!!! LOVE IT :up: :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top