ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have been watching these babies this morningā€¦ OMG cuteness alert!!!
Jilly & her new 3 little puppiesā€¦ LIVE!!! :w00t:

Brings back sweet memories of Bella & her babesā€¦ just a year agoā€¦

https://www.dropcam.com/p/bullies

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Look at the itty bitty baby! OMG! Tripoli all over again! Those of you who don't know, Orion had a little brother who passed after 36 hours. He was so itty bitty.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Look at the itty bitty baby! OMG! Tripoli all over again! Those of you who don't know, Orion had a little brother who passed after 36 hours. He was so itty bitty.

Ughā€¦ I'm so sorry, heartbreak!!! Our little runt Wellie passed at 4 monthsā€¦ :(

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I'd take them all right now, lol

They are worried over the runt, found out she's not been suckling at the teat
tightly enough and just switched her to bottle feeding with goats milk and saw
that indeed, her mouth doesn't hold tightly enough around the nipple so all that
time before, thought she was feeding when really, she wasn't getting hardly any.
They are 'cautiously optimistic'...Jilly is an excellent mother <3 and the lil runt is
spunky (they say) and a girl as is one of the chunkies & then, her brother chunk :)
Precious, precious, precious and NO...no work gotten done at my house!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is so fun to watch! Jilly is a beauty queen I just love her! Such a good mama....

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, this is just TOOOO cute:inlove: how am I now supposed to get anything done:blink:

Oh I agreeā€¦ we have been watching most of this morning before we had to leave for Nashville!!! The big one w/the pure white head looks JUST like our baby Winstonā€¦ :(

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Oh I agreeā€¦ we have been watching most of this morning before we had to leave for Nashville!!! The big one w/the pure white head looks JUST like our baby Winstonā€¦ :(

Aww, shame:( They are all so cute:heart: I wish I had known my furkids from the start, it really melts my heart seeing these little bundles crawling around:heart: I hope the little one will be OK... I haven't seen her eat at all:unsure: but I guess now when she's getting bottle fed she'll grow stronger:) Cant wait to see what chaos they'll make a couple of weeks from now:w00t:

Cant. stop. watching. lol.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aww, shame:( They are all so cute:heart: I wish I had known my furkids from the start, it really melts my heart seeing these little bundles crawling around:heart: I hope the little one will be OK... I haven't seen her eat at all:unsure: but I guess now when she's getting bottle fed she'll grow stronger:) Cant wait to see what chaos they'll make a couple of weeks from now:w00t:

Cant. stop. watching. lol.

It's addictingā€¦ LMAO!!! We were so exhausted w/Bella's pupsā€¦ but she had 8 of them. I think if she only had 3 we would of enjoyed it more, I was like a zombie all the timeā€¦ NO SLEEP!!! The runt still has a chance, Wellie was super small like thatā€¦ we didn't bottle feed him but we would hold him so he could nurse the entire time. He was spoiled rottenā€¦ :babysleep:

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
(*Clicked the link... found myself laying under desk in the fetal position rocking back and forth mumbling "time to feed the puppies, time to feed the puppies.."*)

too soon.... just... too soon..

They are cute though!

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Wow [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION], 8 puppies:whew: I can only imagine... but also OH MY GOODNESS SO CUTE:w00t: I can think Wellie got spoiled<3 I always fall for the little ones that people say not to choose, it's something special about them:luv:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.