Bazza

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Just to let you all know my son did share his apple.

Aww I'm sure he'll share with him. Bazza is just using his bully manners and waiting patiently for his piece.
Yes Bazza is amazing with kids with food, he would never just snatch it. He may drool and wait, watch for ever, and may have a whinge, but he would never take it.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Just to let you all know my son did share his apple.

Yes Bazza is amazing with kids with food, he would never just snatch it. He may drool and wait, watch for ever, and may have a whinge, but he would never take it.
Sheldon waits till your not paying attention, like when your almost done and your talking and its like the last bite he will snatch it if you have it close enough he does it very gently but he will take it but not if your watching him LOL...you can't be looking for him to take it. Silly boy and he only really does that with Kenzie I think there is some kind of conspiracy at work there but I can't prove it or catch them.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
they are such a loveable dogs and will do anything for a treat xx love your pictures x

Kansascitymama

Jan 11, 2014
Northern, VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Beefy & Miss. Dutchess McWigglesworth
LOL...He looked really serious about wanting that apple...They are both handsome guy's :).

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online