Babbysitting sister Stella..

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Since i'm still in therapy for the PTSD caused by his birth.... I'm gunna have to say "thanks for the offer.. but no" :)

I gotta have those EARS.... floppy and freckled with all those wrinkles -- he darn perfection of a Bulldog!

OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Day two... I wanted to mess around with my UWA (Ultra Wide Angle) lens... oddly enough the pics look just like last night :ashamed:

"Wait... get my good side..."
kevin-2.jpg

"Get the camera!!!"
kevin-play1.jpg

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!"
kevin-play2.jpg

" I SAID OUCH!!"
kevin-play3.jpg

Hidden Molly..
kevin-play5.jpg

Molly chasing the rugby ball..
kevin-play6.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I can't get enough of these… so precious!!! Kevin is going to be a BIG bully… OMG look at those wrinkles?!! LOL

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Love them. That first picture just makes me want to steal them. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
"..and then... she said i was fat!!!!"

chunk-4.jpg

(I've post a picture that looks just like this before.. my Avatar actually... but he's just so squishy when he's moody)

Holy cuteness!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
These pictures are just fantastic, all of them, I am so jealous for many reasons - 1. Kevin is just far to handsome and adorable, 2. you are surrounded by fantastically looking bulldogs 3. Great photographer and must have an awesome camera too???!!! :) Those photo's are priceless.

OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Snuggled up in front of the fireplace enjoying a very disgusting nylabone ...
share.jpg

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I'm completely in love with all of them. I am going to talk to Lisa [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] but I think it should be a requirement for you to post daily pictures of Kevin. What does everyone think? Yes??

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm completely in love with all of them. I am going to talk to Lisa @desertskybulldogs but I think it should be a requirement for you to post daily pictures of Kevin. What does everyone think? Yes??

AGREED!!! I would LOVE to have a daily Kevin fix… LOL

Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
Man, these are awesome looking bullies! How old are they? And I gotta ask, what kind of camera do you have? :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Haha so what will we do if we don't get our daily fix? :giggle:

OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Man, these are awesome looking bullies! How old are they? And I gotta ask, what kind of camera do you have? :)

They are 13 weeks old (as of Tuesday).

My camera is a Nikon D7100. The first pictures in this thread where taken with a Nikon 50mm 1.8G. Yesterdays pictures i used my Tokina 12-24mm f/4.. but 90% of all the pictures i take are with the Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR2.

I do a lot of sports photography (Youth & High School).. puppies are harder to take pictures of then kids :)

OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm completely in love with all of them. I am going to talk to Lisa @desertskybulldogs but I think it should be a requirement for you to post daily pictures of Kevin. What does everyone think? Yes??

Haha... I think you'll all get sick of Kevin (and me) if i did that :)

I take TONS of pictures because its funny how fast life moves. One second you have a little boy (human) wanting to play football with you in the back yard... and the next thing you know he's getting ready for collage spring football camps. My wife deals with it by saying things like "THIS IS THE LAST SUMMER VACATION WELL ALL BE TOGETHER AS A FAMILY.. WE ARE GOING SOMEWHERE NICE!!!".. I deal with it by taking pictures and trying to stop the other kids from growing up.

Sooo.. to end my long rant.. Kevin is only going to be 'little' for a short time... so i'm going to snap pictures of him like crazy.. So don't worry about them ending :)

Most Reactions